skyhigh1089

fi btl ufo

were can i find a ufo style btl at ive been lookin for a long time now

They are no longer produced so you are just going to have to keep looking.

What size and coil configuration are you looking for? There is a very slight chance i know someone who is willing to part with theirs.

im lookin for a 18 and id be happy to just find the moter and basket i have 3 im just lookin for one more for the rite pirce

its an 18" D2. I bought it new and sold it last year to a friend. I'm currently seeing if he still has it and is willing to part with it. I'll keep you posted. It's in fine working condition (last i knew). What would you be willing to pay for it?

Finally got info on my associates BTL.

Did you guys end up coming to an agreement?

No sir, he sent me a message, but no follow through, yet. Go ahead and post what information you have. I really want to keep my sale local as shipping these beasts is not cheap.

Okie Dokie!

It's a fresh recone D2 18"BTL he wants gone for $300 + Shipping.

Let me know if you are interested

down to 285 + shipping. He has three of them by the way

We also found some parts during the move and we can build a few UFO's if anyone needs them, but they would definitely be more than what these guys are asking. Thats an insane price, and I wish you luck on the sale, but at that price, I dont think you will need luck at all. About half of the original price, which is crazy for those subs.