Fastass09

having trouble with an order from FI

Cant seem to get a response to any email ordered an Fi Q10 on the 1st of Oct and have gotten no emails or anything all i have is my paypal confirmation saying that i payed them can someone please help me out

They are very busy! thats what everyone keeps telling me so they will get to you as soon as possible. You got a while to go before you get that Q

Fi builds each sub by hand to order. They aren't like most other companies where they are mass produced in china and when you order one they are just shipped to you. Expect build times to take a few weeks

This doesn't help you but I sent Fi a question about my order this morning. I received a reply this afternoon.

If you do not get a response with a couple days I would resend the email.

Timely email response is always beneficial for both parties. From my correspondences with Fi and public posts I have read on this forum I guarantee you they are doing the best they can.

Check your spam folder the emails may have went there.

Ya I looked at all folders I have no problem with waiting that why I ordered it on the 1st of October I'm off for ten days and wanted to get my build done but oh we'll I just want to know what's up and why no email or hell anything from them just tell me you have the order and I'm in line that's fine with me just need to hear something

Your email may be filtered into their spam filter as well, "fastass009@gmail.com" or anything similar will most likely be labeled as spam.

Your email may be filtered into their spam filter as well, "fastass009@gmail.com" or anything similar will most likely be labeled as spam.

But thats not my email address i use to purchase stuff . i would like to know whats going on thats all

It just takes them so tome te get through all their orders. It took a couple weeks to even hear anything about my order. But don't worry, they're on top of it

What address did you send it to? Should be sales@ficaraudio.com

Keep in mind today is only the 13th business day as well, depending on when you placed the order. There was also a holiday in there too.

Keep in mind today is only the 13th business day as well, depending on when you placed the order. There was also a holiday in there too.

I completely understand all of that and its all good just like to know where my money went and i know the woofer is worth the wait and all that so i will wait to hear from them .

They aren't going to rip you off, you should have been emailed a receipt to the email address that you provided when you placed your order.

you should have been emailed a receipt to the email address that you provided when you placed your order.

I believe that is the problem here. He didn't receive an email receipt or any notification from Fi that they have actually received the order. He's tried emailing them to confirm they have the order but hasn't gotten a response. I'm presuming he's mostly likely concerned there was some type of system glitch where he paid for an order that didn't go through on their end....which is a more than reasonable concern.

you should have been emailed a receipt to the email address that you provided when you placed your order.

I believe that is the problem here. He didn't receive an email receipt or any notification from Fi that they have actually received the order. He's tried emailing them to confirm they have the order but hasn't gotten a response. I'm presuming he's mostly likely concerned there was some type of system glitch where he paid for an order that didn't go through on their end....which is a more than reasonable concern.

Thank you finally someone understands the issue I'm having with the whole situation basically sent 366.00 and have not been provided anything in return as of yet just want a pucking email dam is it that hard.

Thank you finally someone understands the issue I'm having with the whole situation basically sent 366.00 and have not been provided anything in return as of yet just want a pucking email dam is it that hard.

No not at all, I'm sure that Shawn will contact you soon or reply here.

No not at all, I'm sure that Shawn will contact you soon or reply here.

That would be fine just take one min of there time to let me know something thats all i want.

For the record your post was kind of unclear. What's your job? 2 Z06s!! Where's the Q going?

Im a fleet manager for an oil field company. I enjoy what i do i was in auto restoration for years before i changed jobs kind of miss the cars but the money is way to good to pass up !! The Q will be going in a 2009 Z06 the 2002 has a set of DD 9510s in it running of two Rockford Fosgate bd 2500s looking to change the subs in that car have had to many problems with them been through 4 sets in 3 years ill figure out how too get come pics up of both cars soon. On a different note i received an email from Shawn ( very nice guy) and the Q is almost out of production will have it in as soon as possible thanks for all the help .

Having trouble with photos.

Edited by Fastass09

Im not really that nice! ;)

I concur.... and answer your damn text msgs..

No cell phone. My new Iphone is somewhere in the middle of the interstate. As my friends can atest, I am the worse when it comes to cell phones, it kept dropping service when I was trying to speak to a customer last week, and I launched it out of the window of my car. If I get time this weekend to run by Best Buy, I will purchase ANOTHER phone. That why if anyone is trying to contact me via my personal cell phone,, likely hood is its picking up voice mail right off the bat, not even ringing. The other things is the voicemail is probably full as it has been almost 2 weeks since I threw it out of the window, so I'm fuguring the messages are full. I might also be changing the number as somehow my number has gotten spread around, (now this is my personal cell, not a work cell), and I had people calling me all hours of the night, I had one a couple weeks ago, a guy called me 6 times in a row at 3:30am on a Wednesday morning, until I finally answered, as I didnt know who it was, I figured it was an emergency from maybe a family member back home, as my grandma isnt getting any younger.

But Dre, I wanted to give you the heads up, I will call you this weekend, when I get my new phone, to give you the new number.

No cell phone. My new Iphone is somewhere in the middle of the interstate. As my friends can atest, I am the worse when it comes to cell phones, it kept dropping service when I was trying to speak to a customer last week, and I launched it out of the window of my car. If I get time this weekend to run by Best Buy, I will purchase ANOTHER phone. That why if anyone is trying to contact me via my personal cell phone,, likely hood is its picking up voice mail right off the bat, not even ringing. The other things is the voicemail is probably full as it has been almost 2 weeks since I threw it out of the window, so I'm fuguring the messages are full. I might also be changing the number as somehow my number has gotten spread around, (now this is my personal cell, not a work cell), and I had people calling me all hours of the night, I had one a couple weeks ago, a guy called me 6 times in a row at 3:30am on a Wednesday morning, until I finally answered, as I didnt know who it was, I figured it was an emergency from maybe a family member back home, as my grandma isnt getting any younger.

But Dre, I wanted to give you the heads up, I will call you this weekend, when I get my new phone, to give you the new number.

Look i know this is frustrating for you i work in a business where everything is right now so i can relate but please understand im not trying to be impatient i but when you claim that order is almost complete 1or 2 more days and it will ship out and its been over a week that i have a problem with i dont like being misled that is what make most very impatient also makes you look like you have no idea what is going on at your company. That being said would you please contact me to let me know what is going on with my order. My cell number is 210-373-4856 the email shit is getting old call me so we can straighten this out I'm sure you will want to email me so i will provide that too keithgorzell@hotmail.com i expect some kind of response asap please thank you for your time .