Fastass09

having trouble with an order from FI

But Dre, I wanted to give you the heads up, I will call you this weekend, when I get my new phone, to give you the new number.

Yea holla at me bro. Need to bring ya up to speed on the build, which is done & is RETARDED. lol. Hopefully I wont be at work when you call..

Look this is some pucking bs you tell me woofer is done and it will ship out next day or two then a week later you tell me to email you and you will get back to me in a day or so now i cant get a pucking response from you at all WTF this is worse experience i have ever had with any company i have no clue how you stay in business there is post after post of complaints about you never sending there orders to them what is so pucking hard about keeping track of a pucking speaker Fix the pucking problem with my order or send me my pucking money i am done with this shit it has been over a month and thats not the big deal it the fact you told me it was done and still notting wtf is the problem.

Edited by Fastass09

For someone who owns 2 corvettes your a pretty angry person.

Just want FI and those who represents FI to keep there word thats all not that hard where i come from

douche bag land? If you see so many issues then why did you order? They stay in buisness cause their product is second to none in alot of peoples eyes

Just to let everyone know, this has been taken care of. He order has shipped. I should have updated this right after it shipped, but I have been extremely busy.

Just to let everyone know, this has been taken care of. He order has shipped. I should have updated this right after it shipped, but I have been extremely busy.

Yes it has thank you very much and now i will be ordering a set for the other car and maybe btl n3 for another project that i have.

Sounds great buddy, and glad i could help out. Just let me know when you are ready for your next set(sounds like you already are :) ) and I will get you taken care of.

-Shawn

Received the Q a few days ago and this thing is an absolute monster going to rework the enclosure to make room for one more will be emailing you on monday shawn for the next one. I finally install will be 2 Q10's fully loaded rockford T-2500 BDCP on those and Dynaudio Esostar 3 ways up front same in the rear two way version and those will run on aT-1000/4 rockford amp DC power 300 amp alternator and 3 XS power batteries to back it up. thanks again Shawn you guys produce one hell of a product very impressed . All in a 2009 Zo6 Corvette 710 RWHP will email you photos as soon as im done with it

Congrats on getting you sub finally. Sounds like you've got bitten by the "I need more" bug. :D If you're ever interested in meeting up with locals that share the same interest shoot me a PM.1281.gif I'm definitely interested in hearing what your tens can do.