Sign in to follow this  
Drmmr4life

New Build Ideas?!

So im in the process of a new build. Ive had a Skar VVX15 and DC Lvl4 18. Def loved the DC more. ( just sold that ) but its so expensive for me to get multiples. For this new build i want to do either 15s or 18s for sake of its cheaper to get louder (meaning price of 1 18s is cheaper than 2 12s of equivalent specs)

So my question is what kinda ideas you guys got! At least doing 2 subs. maybe 4 if i can afford. Not sure on Power ( currently have a SAZ1500v1 but wanna upgrade to 3-4k)

I have a 99 jeep grand cherokee...willing to cpillar wall......GO!

any questions just ask! thanks guys

Your young, and prone to terrible ideas. Don't wall it--especially a c-pillar.

Max dimensions would be helpful otherwise any advice doesn't mean much.

Since your on a budget I would spend the money towards the cone area, and not bother with "3-4k." The difference in output likely won't be worth the investment. Especially after you factor in all the electrical upgrade costs.

Provided you have adequate room I would opt for 2 18s in the cargo area, or 2 15s.

If I sound harsh it's because I was in a similar position not that long ago, and I've made many vehicle alterations that I highly regret.

Since your on a budget I would spend the money towards the cone area, and not bother with "3-4k." The difference in output likely won't be worth the investment. Especially after you factor in all the electrical upgrade costs.

Provided you have adequate room I would opt for 2 18s in the cargo area, or 2 15s.

If I sound harsh it's because I was in a similar position not that long ago, and I've made many vehicle alterations that I highly regret.

Def not harsh, very informational actually. and max would be 40 wide. somewhere around 25 deep and 20 high....

whats subs do you reccomend then?

Def not harsh, very informational actually. and max would be 40 wide. somewhere around 25 deep and 20 high....

whats subs do you reccomend then?

Tons of possibilities. I'm inherently biased towards SSA. They run this awesome website. They have the best customer service--period. Their drivers speak for themselves.

What ever you can afford.

After spending thirty seconds with your dimensions I would most likely go with a pair of 15s.