1two3

Any experience with SSA's recommended enclosures?

hey guys, i got a 98 Honda CRV and i was wanting to use the design for the 12" Xcon. wondering if anybody has had any positive or negitive experience with the boxes. any difference between optimal or small boxes?

also i hear sub up, port back is best for hatchbacks..will there realy be a big difference if their on the same face? i was gunna have them both face to the back.

any suggestions?

Their pre-designed enclosures work decently well over all. However, their design can be improved on based on the application and goals.

Check out the free 3D downloads we offer. Just as Dustin said, these suggested sizes are good, but they can be adjusted for the needs of the install. Hence why they are suggested and not required. ;)

i downloaded those ones off the site, how could i adjust the size if needed to? i have no idea how tuning works or any of that so any help is greatly appreciated. sugested width is 35" for small or optimal, id like to get it down to 34 or 33.5 if possible.

Honestly, if you are just wanting it to "work" then I would just use the free design. If that does not meet your requirements then have a designer work out a design for your exact needs.

ok, whos a good designer that can design me a custom enclosure?

ok, whos a good designer that can design me a custom enclosure?

You are talkin to him.lol. Pro-Rabbit

haha wow. (face palm) i was lookin at the dc creations logo but didnt think to read the fine print underneath