Sign in to follow this  
DreDay256

Modified Crescendo BC3500d's

Hey Guys. I originally posted this on **** but I know not everyone that's a member here is a member there too, and vise-versa. So, here's something a little cool we did w/ my bc3500's, which are what I have pushing my 18's.

I just wanted to take a moment & post a couple pics of my Crescendos. I have 4 bc3500d's, 1 bc2000d & 1 c1100.4. I reverse mounted the bc3500d's & did a clear plexiglass bottom. Kinda like the old Pheonix Gold or USAmps. Then I added some blue leds to jazz them up a lil, especially at night.

The bc2000 & the c1100.4 are never seen so nothing special done to them but I'll throw up pics of those up as well.

Not the best pics but I'll get better ones later. Plus I'm not done w/ trim panels & wiring in these pics...

BC3500d's:

Rack7.jpg

Rack6.jpg

TVMount2.jpg

TVMount3.jpg

BC2000d:

BC2000d.jpg

C1100.4:

C11004DQSMatrix.jpg

i thought by "modified" that something was done internally to the amps but nice looking install there man

Please make or post a video!!!

So the heatsinks are on the bottom? Heat rises...

What are you powering with the BC2000, if you already have some 3500's ?

Nice pics !

i thought by "modified" that something was done internally to the amps but nice looking install there man

Nah. Sorry to disappoint ya man. Lol

So the heatsinks are on the bottom? Heat rises...

The heatsinks are on the sides except the small piece that overlaps the top edge. No worries.

What are you powering with the BC2000, if you already have some 3500's ?

Nice pics !

Thx man.

The bc2000 is on 2 Fi SSD 10's, fully loaded. They play my mid-bass-ish & sub when the 18's aren't playing.

Please make or post a video!!!

lol. I will bro.

Great way to show them off. It looks killer!!!!

Great way to show them off. It looks killer!!!!

Thanks bro!

Hey man, great showing today.

Definitely some detail in this ride. Sounded good at the Lebanon event yesterday. Just a shame that the rain came in.

That looks really good. Do you have a build log? I'd like to see more pics of everything.

Hey man, great showing today.

Thanks man! You too!

Awesome looking install

Thanks bro. I appreciate it!

Definitely some detail in this ride. Sounded good at the Lebanon event yesterday. Just a shame that the rain came in.

Thx! Yea the weather sucked. I was hoping itd miss us or at least hold off til we finished. ..didn't happen..lol

That looks really good. Do you have a build log? I'd like to see more pics of everything.

I started one but it got jumbled so im gonna do another & keep it organized. I got tons of pics from the build.

I started one but it got jumbled so im gonna do another & keep it organized. I got tons of pics from the build.

Get them pics! I was really expecting some 55s from the build quality of your ride man, must be tuned low? I really missed out on getting a demo.

Get them pics! I was really expecting some 55s from the build quality of your ride man, must be tuned low? I really missed out on getting a demo.

My best is 158. That's when I was clipping like hell. Since then its been on an oscope. Yesterday I actually shouldn't have did. all those demos before my runs. I knew better but its hard. not to do it when someone asks lol.

Yea it is. My range is 30-55 & I peak at 39.

Im sorry you didn't get a demo. Holla at me next show & I promise your 1st. Lol

Thanks for the demo, shit is beatin!! Turned out to be a good event.

Thanks for the demo, shit is beatin!! Turned out to be a good event.

You're welcome man. And thx for my demo. The truck sounds fuckin amazing!

Cool ill be lookin out for it!

AWESOME build man i would love to hear it in person, i'm a big Crescendo fan myself. My impala has a 3k and c1k in it and i'm putting together the equipment together for my Yukon now, looks great man.