stiffler style

Door project and 3 way active

I've been creating a set of songs that I'll use to demo from now on. Good suggestion with the double sided tape. I like that!

I use funtack. Not sure what you really call it, but that is what the hearing aid manufacturers do. Basically it's like a slightly sticky silly putty. I think office stores might sell something similar for hanging posters.

It is kind of like a white putty paste? If so, I already have some of that for hanging posters.

Blue stuff from the hearing aid companies, but it could be white. Nice part is it has some volume so you can use it for helping to steer the angles. Tape is difficult as it is flat.

That sounds like a good solution for a small format tweeter, but my experience is with large format. And they are too heavy to stay in place with sticky putty. So I use layers or rolled up bits of 1/8" heavy duty double sided tape. If I ever need to mount a small format I'll have a better method now. And I won't have to deal with the residue from the double sided tape.

That sounds like a good solution for a small format tweeter, but my experience is with large format.

OP is using a small. :)