jaeguerra909v2

how can i contact aa/fi??

there is no phone line any more i emailed 4 days ago no reply i need to try and get some woofers and audio innovations completely tried to rip me off a few people down here in socal run aa and i kno around what price range they go for and fresno really tried to rip me :/

So what do you need help with? Sales "at" ficaraudio.com is the best way to contact them. SSA sells AA woofers if you still need them.

So what do you need help with? Sales "at" ficaraudio.com is the best way to contact them. SSA sells AA woofers if you still need them.

thanks man yea i tried thier email but no response :[ yea i would buy from ssa if the price wasnt so high im buying a bunch and im a competitor so i have a ton of stuff i have all ready thrown money for on this hoping they can get back to me

Does Fi even have a website?

Really?

Ficaraudio.com

i was kind of the same way. i tried contacting fi with no response. i heard they were switching locations or something and were very busy so i had to go in another direction :/

thanks man yea i tried thier email but no response :[ yea i would buy from ssa if the price wasnt so high im buying a bunch and im a competitor so i have a ton of stuff i have all ready thrown money for on this hoping they can get back to me

So you basically want to get them at a discount because otherwise they are out of your price range?

Simple solution is to either 1) buy what you can afford instead, or 2) save up more money.

SSA isn't expensive...they are selling them for the price they are supposed to be sold for.

Buy what's in your budget then. I'd rather spend a little bit more money at ssa and support this company and forum than put money elsewhere.

Yea lol I am sure there will be a bit of hate as far as me wanting to get the right price I have team pricing for some one that fi oems their subs so I know how Much a fi woofer costs I'm sure I will most likely go another route but I would like to showcase their product in my new build I just have a thing where I would prefer to run an American company I first need to get in contact with them tho have a few buddies down here with team pricing that are really cool with scoot but it seems that their team pricing they don't just give to any one ehhh what ever way I go I will be happy would love to stay with fi tho

I assume you have an extensive competition record including wins at major competitions across the nation as well as world finals that justifies your expectation at getting them for "the right price" ?

Yea lol I am sure there will be a bit of hate as far as me wanting to get the right price I have team pricing for some one that fi oems their subs so I know how Much a fi woofer costs I'm sure I will most likely go another route but I would like to showcase their product in my new build I just have a thing where I would prefer to run an American company I first need to get in contact with them tho have a few buddies down here with team pricing that are really cool with scoot but it seems that their team pricing they don't just give to any one ehhh what ever way I go I will be happy would love to stay with fi tho

Punctuation. Please.

I assume you have an extensive competition record including wins at major competitions across the nation as well as world finals that justifies your expectation at getting them for "the right price" ?

U assume right smart guy lol I knew there would be a troll in the group gotta love forums I compete within my region I keep it in cali I have been to every single show down here I went to finals last year would have went again this year if Wayne Harris didn't think that Indianapolis was the "half way point" for every one in America but yes I do compete on the regular

U assume right smart guy lol I knew there would be a troll in the group gotta love forums I compete within my region I keep it in cali I have been to every single show down here I went to finals last year would have went again this year if Wayne Harris didn't think that Indianapolis was the "half way point" for every one in America but yes I do compete on the regular

So the answer to my question was no. Competing regionally "on the regular" is not the question I asked, and isn't justification for a company to give you special treatment.

I do believe the "troll" is the one who expects to get special treatment from a company with no real justification.

Build a competition record including major wins at national shows and world finals, build respect from other competitors, build respect from companies....and then you can go to companies and ask them for support as you'll then have something you can give them in return.

No troll is the one who runs their mouth about something off topic and picks a childish fight lol I started this about how I can get in contact with fi/aa then people begin to get butt hurt because I don't want to buy from ssa and get ripped off that's my choice on that one and u take it all defensive because I ask for team pricing on a brand that I will be running

Please tell me how ssa could possibly be ripping you off.

I don't want to buy from ssa and get ripped off

Not getting TEAM PRICING (since you already corrected me) is getting ripped off?

They didn't rip me off bro since I didn't buy from them let's just say that I have payed less for a woofer that has 3 times the power handling first off this thread is going no where just like every single thread goes on a forum once again all I asked was what's the best way to contact fi I got nothing but love for their woofers and all this negative posting has nothing to do with anything lol

Not getting TEAM PRICING (since you already corrected me) is getting ripped off?

Bingo $400 for a 1000 watt rms is absurd its ok tho I've seen my buddy's shops price list and see tbier cost map and retail its crazy how Much money some people make

Bingo $400 for a 1000 watt rms is absurd its ok tho I've seen my buddy's shops price list and see tbier cost map and retail its crazy how Much money some people make

So SSA is ripping you off? I don't think so. I'm sure that AA/Fi will appreciate your buddy showing off his map pricing. If you don't want the retail store mark up, buy Fi not AA it's as simple as that.

Same company bro yea I'm sure a lot of people woukdnt like showing map prices

Same build house "bro" and Fi is a direct sales label therefore cheaper BRO. AA is dealer based.

They're not the same company.