jaeguerra909v2

how can i contact aa/fi??

I have payed less for a woofer that has 3 times the power handling

If you're only comparing RMS rating and price you really shouldn't be getting team pricing for anything.

RMS is NOT a measurement of how good a sub is...in the car audio world "you get what you pay for" could not be any more true. Not being able to afford, or refusing to believe something that costs more than something else does not equate to being ripped off..

first off this thread is going no where just like every single thread goes on a forum once again all I asked was what's the best way to contact fi I got nothing

In the very first response to your thread someone told you the best way to contact Fi.

No troll is the one who runs their mouth about something off topic and picks a childish fight lol I started this about how I can get in contact with fi/aa then people begin to get butt hurt because I don't want to buy from ssa and get ripped off that's my choice on that one and u take it all defensive because I ask for team pricing on a brand that I will be running

Wait a moment. Let's back up a tiny bit. Do you seriously think Brad (impious) is a troll? He is one of the most knowledgeable and experienced on this site, I might know. ;) Also, the price that the brand sets and tell's a shop to sell at, is not being ripped off. It is called an NDA, meaning we are bound by contract to sell at that price. I would prefer not to piss off AA just to make a few more sales, I'll always leave the undercutting to the shady / slimy types that keep popping up trying to make a quick buck in car audio.

As for team pricing, owning a brand and being a past competitor, 90% of the time, if you have to ask for a competitor discount, you probably don't deserve it. Meaning, it has to benefit the company, and most of the time, they will search out competitors that they feel would be a positive addition to their competition team.

Just a little food for thought. ;)

I don't want to buy from ssa and get ripped off

Not getting TEAM PRICING (since you already corrected me) is getting ripped off?

Bingo $400 for a 1000 watt rms is absurd its ok tho I've seen my buddy's shops price list and see tbier cost map and retail its crazy how Much money some people make

Please don't gauge price based on RMS, and I can tell you, we (as in SSA) do not make much on AA sub woofers. If we were a distributor or a brick and mortar dealer that were making huge orders at a time and moving loads of product, THEN it would be a different story. In the mean time, please don't pretend to know what our cost is.

double post.

Edited by bigjon

Oh man, now you've got Big Jon pissed. peepwall.gif

So mad that he posted twice :roflmao:

So mad that he posted twice icon_roflmao.gif

You know those big southern boy's, when they start repeatin'....

So mad that he posted twice icon_roflmao.gif

You know those big southern boy's, when they start repeatin'....

RUN

And fast If you can! biggrin.png

L O fuckin L.

This kid...

As a guy who doesnt compete and really knows nothing about belonging to a Team in audio competition, my common sense tells me that someone worth the company giving special pricing to doesnt need to search out contact information....

Don't worry about him, it appears he did not get the responses he wanted to hear and wanted his account deleted.

Now he's on facebook trash talking ssa. How were all know it alls and rude. Lol

Now he's on facebook trash talking ssa. How were all know it alls and rude. Lol

Link me please for fun.

He will fit right in over on ca. I hope he figures out that you can't treat people that way without consequences.

It's not all nice but I linked you in Facebook.

link me to

Hi guys I need them woofaz for the cheap....

lurk.gif

....o ok i'm dealing with a bunch of a**hooles. Screw you guys im going home.

LoL...

angry2.gif You guys are such a**holes. WHY YOU BE MEAN TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!???

JUST WANT SOME CHEAP PRICE LIKE MUCH OTHERZZZZZZZZ!!!

SSA forum should stand for (S)eriously (S)erious (A)**hole forums!!! Heck halfway there because SSA is ASS backswards!!! angry2.gif

/funny guy rant

I'm a first time customer and I want AA/Fi products for free ! How do I contact them ?trippy.gif

Must be a teenager,...but not a smart one !

I remember you can drive at 16 in the USA, that's why there are so much young guns on the forums !!!

Be strong, SSA, life is hard !runlaugh.gif

you can call me an asshole, but dont call SSA assholes... not every one is as much or a prick as i am......