mrray13

1971 impala build

has to the 71 imp, while it looks good in pics, the paint is shot. solvent pops and bondo pits all over it.  they tried to sand some of the orangepeel out and did a crap ass job of that too. the car started life yellow....

Show quality LOL!! The rims need to die, and sorry but 71 is just flat out a bad year for Imps. Definetely not taking away from your work on it though Kent, the car just does nothing for me.

aside from the rims, the Imp is pretty badass

good work Kent

i'm inlove...bandpass ftw

if u want that bandpass to hit the los well...make the sealed chamber bigger it will bring your passband lower there4 u can tune it lower

other than that...nice box....

get that thing on the meter

The IMP is nasty. I mean that in a bad way. YUCK! Only goo thing on that car is the install.

THe Malibu, I happen to love that body style. There are a few running around town here that are clean as new. Really nice, clean, simple design.

The IMP is nasty.  I mean that in a bad way.  YUCK!  Only goo thing on that car is the install.

THe Malibu, I happen to love that body style.  There are a few running around town here that are clean as new.  Really nice, clean, simple design.

mirror image of my thoughts exactly...lol....

and 80..thanks man. the chambers are like 2ft^3 sealed and 2.5ft^3 ported, or somewhere along them lines...was kinda hard doing the math. but under the 600wrms, the thing gets low enough the owner is way more then happy. which is a good thing, that box was a PIA!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: