Notorious97200

What's going on with Fi ?

I don't understand what is happening with my order ?

People receive their subs after just one month.

I know Shawn has some health issues, Fi is moving (or has moved),...etc

It's the third order I make from Fi. But this one is the longest. Everything has been paid and cleared on 06/15/2012 with Paypal.

I received some emails since, and the last ones were like "they are done, now it's packaging time", "Fedex told me the adress is not valid" !!! (sent another one !),...

But still nothing. I know / think they did not took the money and went away with it.

I helped a friend for this order, he trusted me on this one even when I told him it would be very long (a little more than 2 months long !).

4.5 months : WTF ? Do something, send them subs to me. It's just 2 BLs 12"

I can do nothing more than a public thread on this forum. I don't want it to go too far, and I'm not ready (yet) to fill a claim.

someone at Fi : I need help !!!!!

I asked for a price on a BTL N2 15" for a friend who already has one. The box is ready, the money too. But no answer : as if they don't want to sell me anything more. I have always been respectful with all the companies I buy from, I pay right on time, but ...Fi is taking me for a fool. I can't say I won't buy from them again, because of the N2. :(

Fµ&$ing customer service IMO.

ça me fait chier un max.

Merde :(

If there is a problem, just send the money back and we'll buy something from the SSA store. At least I know they answer my emails quickly. Never had any issue with them.

Lets hope Shawn see this and gets you taken care of. :)

every time I call his phone its off or out of service area, ill try again tonight or tommorow if he hasnt replied. Really sorry about the delay between all that and finals they still should have been able tow hip yours up may have just been lost in the shuffle, I'll see if i can get ahold of them for ya

It sucks having to go through what you are going through.

Take a step back at look at the Fi Car Audio business model. Its one where you order online, pay online, your stuff gets made, then shipped. There is no support other than manufacturer box recommendations, woofer parameters, and a online forum to chat with fellow product users for support, that's it. The problem arises when you bypass the online ordering system. Suddenly a manual order is forced into an automated system. Unfortunately Fi Car Audio is not setup that way, and why should they. It's their business, they'll run it how they want I see that they've been nice enough to get you squared away with product here and there. It's this special service that eats away at profit margins though. At some point they are gonna cut their losses. They are going to get you your stuff, period. I think next time around, find you a U.S. connection that can order online for you then forward the shipment to you. It's gonna cost you a bit more in shipping, but it'll save you some time in the long run.

Bummer man.

:/

I understand the constraints facing Fi, but they have got to figure out a way to provide better customer service. There's way too many of these threads started where people fall between the communication cracks.

Agreed 4.5 months is getting crazy , and I remember seeing Shawn say it was heading your way. I hope you get it soon man.

They're communication sucks period. I just received my shipped status yesterday. Problem is I got the sub almost 2 weeks ago. lol

They make such a good product I hope they get things straight. Customer service will make or break a company, and if this keeps happening they may not be around for he long haul.

I understand the constraints facing Fi, but they have got to figure out a way to provide better customer service. There's way too many of these threads started where people fall between the communication cracks.

Agreed. Im a personal friend of Shawns & even I have issues getting ahold of him or anyone at Fi. Like someone said, customer service will make or break a company.

Still no news from them :(

@ onebadmonte : Tthey can run their business as they want. I agree with that, but I paid shipping and it is not cheap at all (I understand that, no problem). If they don't want to sell overseas, they should have told me that, there are other brands in the market, and I never had any problem with all the subs I've ordered through SSA (same factory ?).

Desperately waiting !

I wonder why he didnt reply to this thread when he was viewing It yesterday?

I am going trough the same thing as far as being told that my order was done it will shipping the next day or two and now a week later i still havent heard anything about shipping. I just want my woofer WTF is the problem over there

Edited by Fastass09

I was looking into buying new woofers in the next few months and Fi was on my list as a company to consider but these threads make me think otherwise because I tend to be a little impatient, especially when it involves my money. One thing that I noticed is how many threads about Fi but close to none about SSA woofers and they come from the same build house. I believe that communication is the key there and when running a business that has to be kept a priority.

Four and a half months.....Scary! Hopefully they get you taken care of. Most will say "Be patient it's worth the wait" but while they may make great products you begin to reach a point of deminishing returns when the wait is too long.

Fi has an excellent reputation for product performance and i couldn't imagine their customer service to be lacking as much as it seems. I'm sure they have good reason for what's been happening with the delays and communication and hopefully they will make these reasons known to their customers at least.

Good luck to you Notorious & everyone else with similar issues.

Ooh finally !

Ok I'll send you an e mail in a minute.

I did not want to make my issue public but this has gone too far, for too long.

Hopefully the SSA forum exists !!!

Thanks Aaron, Thanks Mark !!!!!!!!!

I'll let you guys know what will happen.

Alain,

I apologize, I had thought your order had gone out already. I checked back through my email, and I hadnt recieved any emails from you recently, so I had thought they they had already shipped. I have another set being machined up for you right now. I will shoot you over the tracking number through email, in one moment. Also, shoot me an email with what size shirt you wear, and I will also get some extra stickers thrown in for you as well. Also, when you shoot me over the shirt size, let me know what you need as far as the N2,and I will get you taken care of as far as that goes.

LOL thats how you keep track of orders.

"The customer hasn't been bugging me so the order must of went out."

Great work Shawn! Glad things were taken care of.

Does Scott let you par take in the air cannon fun?