Sign in to follow this  
Freshh

Fi 18" BTL N2 for sale

Hey guys, it's time to sell/trade my beloved BTL.

It's in flawless condition, there's nothing wrong with it, just I'm wanting to get something that isn't quite as loud and thinking about going sealed which you can't do with the BTL. So I am looking for either a *D2* 15" SP4 or a 15" Q + a little cash.

I was the only owner of this sub and it had good electric and the only amp it's ever seen is a SAZ-1500.v2.

The sub itself is NOT fully loaded, the only option I didn't include was the 'cooling' option, I did get the p-chamfer and the hi-xmax though, and I chose 'daily' not SPL. The dust cap is blue chrome. The sub is a D2 and I'm not sure if I did the 'universal' option or not, I can't think of why I wouldn't have, but again I'm not 100%. If that matters to you I can do a little more searching for that answer and probably find out for you if you'd like; just let me know.

As far as price goes I'd like $425 + shipping, which includes the box if you're close (southwest MO)/want to come pick up. The box is tuned to around 31-32 hz and is double baffled of course. Also like I mentioned in the earlier part of the post, I am considering a trade.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me or ask on the forum, I don't think I'm forgetting anything, but you never know. Thanks for looking either way guys!

Sub3.jpg

Sub2.jpg

Sub1.jpg

Sub4.jpg

Edited by Freshh

Partial trade for a XCON 15" D2?

I'd certainly be interested, I've never heard an SSA sub before, but I've only heard good things!

Let me know how much cash you want on top of trade.

Does $120 sound reasonable to you?

Edited by Freshh

Sign in to follow this