dgonso965

Sent sub in for repair in Early June 2012...Still have not got it back

I was hoping to get this resolved in a different manner. I sent my FI Q 12 in for repair at the beginning of June. Mr Shawn said he would fix it because it was under warranty. I emailed him in the beginning, and he said they were going to ship it back soon. Then I started getting no email responses. Long story short, it has been 5 months since I sent it in. This is a bit ridiculous. I paid good money for a good product. I JUST WANT MY PROPERTY BACK.

What is the name and I will check it out for you. Please send me an email to sales"at"ficaraudio.com with your information and I will get right on this.

-shawn

wow, thats good to know, I have been trying to contact Fi about a repair I need done (under warranty) and havent heard anything...maybe its a good thing I havent sent my sub in for repair lol...

wow, thats good to know, I have been trying to contact Fi about a repair I need done (under warranty) and havent heard anything...maybe its a good thing I havent sent my sub in for repair lol...

why do you think it will be a warrenty repair. whats wrong with your sub?

one of the tinsel leads is completely broke in half. I've been reading as much as possible about the issue and it seems Fi has covered it under warranty in the past. If it isn't covered under warranty I would still like a response.

email them

sales@ficaraudio.com

I have, I just messaged Shawn.

Email or pm? I would think that email would be better.

I have, I just messaged Shawn.

Email or pm? I would think that email would be better.

I just pm'd him, i'll email as well!

well I received an email back from Shawn but it wasn't an answer to my question or anything even relevant to my question actually. I'd say Fi needs to do something about their customer service. I've spent over a week trying to contact anyone at Fi. If anyone has any other suggestions, i am all ears!

I wouldn't mind paying a little more for "some" customer service.This is just ridiculousangry2.gif I'm waiting on a recone ordered on Nov 7th. I feel your pain.

I know back when I was emailing them about an order I placed, I found out my emails were going to their junk mailbox for some reason. If you can try emailing them at all emails, contacting Shawn on the forums or hit Fi Car Audio up on FaceBook as well. Lately I have gotten a response back from Shawn within 3 days on several occasions.

Try emailing all their emails, not just the sales@ficaraudio.