OuTLaWeD

Suprised the V2 hasn't been posted

i'm suprised the SMD V2 hasn't poped up on this forum yet. i know that most of us don't like the guy behind the name, but you still can't deny the sub itself and that it's Ascendants sub and not the idiots with the name on it. i would like to see some info on this thing and see some updates as they come. i wish they would rename it also, but i highly doubt that'll happen. :P

This is the first I have heard of it. To google I go...

there hasn't been much released on it yet, but i would like to watch it come together. The original was a great sub, curious to see how they are gonna improve on it.

hasnt been released yet no point to get crazy excited...i would like a v1 though anybody ready to sell theirs cheap lol.

hasnt been released yet no point to get crazy excited...i would like a v1 though anybody ready to sell theirs cheap lol.

i know, but i like watching things like this come together.

I"ve never heard of it either?

Where did you hear of this from? Link?

Where did you hear of this from? Link?

It's on the smd forum. Two threads, one from Steve showing a tease pic, and another about someone asking about it, and Shawn replying.

Something along the lines of 5000w rms.

ah come on, we already have 5kw subs on the market.. let's move to 7.5kw daily, lol

I thought they were talking about a Jr model, with less power handling. More suited for the average car audio enthousiasts ! It would have been a great move: bigger market than the 5000-7500 w subs would get.

I thought they were talking about a Jr model, with less power handling. More suited for the average car audio enthousiasts ! It would have been a great move: bigger market than the 5000-7500 w subs would get.

I beg to differ, how much power an amplifier puts out and how much power subs can take seems to be the name of the game. That market might not be the biggest right now but it damn sure is growing the fastest.

tuned in for specs !

Thats what the havocs and mayhems are for haha, If you want to call them jr models. I want to see something crazy, Sundown is about to have some crazy subs on the market in the near future with those nasty ass new surrounds they got. Shits getting nuts

Just wait till this time next year.

The return of the Funky Pup !!

guess AA doesn't have any love for the SSA forum. been waiting for months now. i thought the vendors had to be active on the forum to stay?

ah come on, we already have 5kw subs on the market.. let's move to 7.5kw daily, lol

I'm pretty sure the guys over at Fi could produce a sub that can handle 10kw rms, the only problem is that it wouldn't sell because people aren't ready for it.

guess AA doesn't have any love for the SSA forum. been waiting for months now. i thought the vendors had to be active on the forum to stay?

or they just don't want to talk about it yet.... But your probably right. I bet AA/Fi hates SSA.

Even if that was the case, AA/Fi would never get put off this forum.

I talked with Shawn yesterday. The SMD V2 sounds like a Powerful sub. He said it should take a clean 5000 watts all day long.

NO SMD Jr... who started that?

I talked with Shawn yesterday. The SMD V2 sounds like a Powerful sub. He said it should take a clean 5000 watts all day long.

NO SMD Jr... who started that?

rumors about the new havoc iirc

5k is pretty serious.

fff.jpg