ricksi30

Great deal on a 4 channel

wow, that is a great deal

i never seen bestbuy actually sell something cheaper then any other place before when it comes to electronixs! holy chit batman thats amazing deal telling my buddy he is in need of a amp just like this!

i never seen bestbuy actually sell something cheaper then any other place before when it comes to electronixs! holy chit batman thats amazing deal telling my buddy he is in need of a amp just like this!

That's so true, I think best buy here in Canada is closing down their car audio department and selling out their equipment cheap, from what I understand future shop is buying their inventory over.

Don't know if it's the same in the us.

thanks for the heads up... I've like these amps... kinda huge but useful and I'll make one or 2 fit...... HAHAHAHA!!!

Nice. Just bought 4. I think I'll keep one just to have and throw the others up on Amazon for $150. Just an FYI, these are old models JBL is clearing out. No longer in production.

Nice. Just bought 4. I think I'll keep one just to have and throw the others up on Amazon for $150. Just an FYI, these are old models JBL is clearing out. No longer in production.

Awesome! I'm glad that someone took advantage of it.

You have to get lucky and catch it, but from time to time it does happen. A few years ago the stores had the Alpine PDX amps on close out for less than they went for unauthorized on ebay.

For $100 shipped that's an excellent deal. JBL electronics are always quality. I might grab a couple just to keep around.

You have to get lucky and catch it, but from time to time it does happen. A few years ago the stores had the Alpine PDX amps on close out for less than they went for unauthorized on ebay.

For $100 shipped that's an excellent deal. JBL electronics are always quality. I might grab a couple just to keep around.

I got my PDX for $100 when they had that close out :D. Been using it everyday since. adhd.gif

Have...to...save...money....for....black friday!

Must resist lol

Dammit, if their not sold out by the time I get home i'll be getting two. Easily replace 4 amps with just 2. And I can probably sell the 4 I have for close to 200 bucks.

well they sold out. fuck

umm if anyone ends up selling their amps pm me.

well they sold out. fuck

umm if anyone ends up selling their amps pm me.

Weird. I just added one to cart, and it didn't show it being sold out. (didn't actually order.)

Still lets me buy one.

stopped me when i get to paypal.

stopped me when i get to paypal.

Oh. :(

Damn, sorry man. Hopefully someone can spare a few. I didn't even get a chance to get one haha

I just ordered one 10/29

and as i go back to the page it says sold out lol

weird

Damn, sorry man. Hopefully someone can spare a few. I didn't even get a chance to get one haha

thanks, maybe the hurricane will suck a few up and throw them in our direction!

i don't mind waitin since these would have been for the next vehicle. I know the day i swap any new gear into my current car it will blow up and i'll be taking everything right back out.

They are $200 shipped straight from JBL also. Not quite as good a deal, but still cheaper than most other stores online if someone really wanted one.

for that much you might as well get a ppi 900.4

for that much you might as well get a ppi 900.4

Yeah I just bought a Ppi Bk800.4.