J2phat4u

Recone Issue

I just ordered 2 recone kits for my FI BL 12's that are fully loaded from when FI was doing 4 inch voice coils in the BL's. I am trying to find out through FI if the recone kits i ordered can be offered with the 4 inch voice coil and if not will the recone kits i ordered work for my subs?? I left a note in the comments on my order but no response yet from FI.

I just ordered 2 recone kits for my FI BL 12's that are fully loaded from when FI was doing 4 inch voice coils in the BL's. I am trying to find out through FI if the recone kits i ordered can be offered with the 4 inch voice coil and if not will the recone kits i ordered work for my subs?? I left a note in the comments on my order but no response yet from FI.

You will need a 4" coil recone. The standard ones will not work.

I hope i can get in touch with FI so i can get this problem resolved because when i ordered the recone the 4 inch coil was not an option.

I hope i can get in touch with FI so i can get this problem resolved because when i ordered the recone the 4 inch coil was not an option.

Recones usually take a while. I'm sure you can get in touch with them before they send you the 3" recone. Email sales"at"ficaraudio.com

Shoot me an email to the sales@fi address, and we will get this taken care of for you. The regular recone kits wont work, but we can still build the 4" recones for you, they are just a little more expensive, as the coil are quite a bit more expensive.

-Shawn

Ok will do Shawn. I just emailed you.

Edited by 95 south

• Shawn, thanks for the phone call man!!! It was great to chat with you. As stated i am an FI repeat offender and will always be FI!!