im not going to hate or bash not my style,

just a few questions

was caps lock required?

if you think there is a 48 channel amp that is something i want to see, the most ive seen is a 6-8 channel

and even those were crap

you said that you did the fiberglassing, lets see pics to prove that your not just being a troll

Zed makes 6 channel amps, as do JL, Mcintosh, Zapco, and I am sure there are more quality companies that make them. JL is also close to releasing an eight channel.

im not going to hate or bash not my style,

the most ive seen is a 6-8 channel

and even those were crap

Which ones have you seen? Most 6 and 8 channel amps are made by high end or better well known quality manufacturers than crap brands.

the most ive seen is a 6-8 channel

and even those were crap

I've seen far more quality designed and built 6+ channel amplifiers than I have crap. You must not be looking in the right places.

i can not for the life of me see a crap company spending the money to produce even a 5+ channel...

i havent personally messed with the JL or ZED so i cannot pass opinion on them, the ones ive dealt with were in clients cars that they brought to me, one was a legacy, one was an rockwood, no not rockford, and another was an soundstorm and one was a coustic

those were the ones i used and i hated them, as i said i was only passing judgement on the ones ive used

and they were 6 and 8 channels?

a hand full of people make 5 channels, a few cheap ones.. but cheap 6 channels ...... i dont find it...

Get 8ohm versions. Get 8 800 watt 4 channel amps and run 2 per channel at 4ohm load. your looking at 5600 watts just for those, I would also run about 16 super tweeters too, run those off 2 600 watt 4 channel amps. 8 ohm versions, 2 per channel with a 4 ohm load. So now we are at 6800 watts. Just for this you will need atleast a 300+ amp alternator and maybe 3-4 batteries. Big 3 upgrade and several runs of 1/0

I'm dumbfounded. Can't believe that you think your setup is even acceptable, more or less listenable. Obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't have posted this. Have you ever actually listened to a "real" stereo or just the FL style yikes-so stuff?

Get 8ohm versions. Get 8 800 watt 4 channel amps and run 2 per channel at 4ohm load. your looking at 5600 watts just for those, I would also run about 16 super tweeters too, run those off 2 600 watt 4 channel amps. 8 ohm versions, 2 per channel with a 4 ohm load. So now we are at 6800 watts. Just for this you will need atleast a 300+ amp alternator and maybe 3-4 batteries. Big 3 upgrade and several runs of 1/0

I'm dumbfounded. Can't believe that you think your setup is even acceptable, more or less listenable. Obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't have posted this. Have you ever actually listened to a "real" stereo or just the FL style yikes-so stuff?

I have listened to a lot of "real" shit. Lmao. Sq comp vehicles, SPL comp vehicles, et. Etc. I didn't say it was listenable or I would enjoy it. It was nearly a answer to his question. My option would work in his case i believe, I don't think he was really serious nor really was I. Did you only come in here to troll? If someone was running 48 mids how would you power them? Or are you too good to even let your mind comprehend such madness? People have different goals and listening preferences, his may be to demo to a whole city block. I don't care nor should you.

2 in the pink and one in the stink

For the troll... This is going exactly as he wanted

ima put my meat in the mashtaters

48 is that your favorite nascar driver or something? Only reason explains why you want that much mids. These dang die hard jimmy johnson fans these days never know what crazy thing they'll do next!

YEAH BO now the neighborhood can hear the race now!

Edited by Dictator

Not to feed a troll or mis-direct the topic, but wasn't Dominic Iraggi working on some crazy SPL install with a huge load of 6.5" drivers a couple of years back?