Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
- 27 Raptor 1/0 AWG Ring Terminals $20
- Install Edge 5 pack remote wires [IEC P 3x5-6] 6 feet $15
- 2 packs Install Edge 6.6 ft RCA cables [IRC GAC2] $7 each or $10 for both
- 8 4 way Knu Konceptz 1/0AWG in 4 8AWG out $8 each or all for $55
- 50ft 16AWG speaker cable spool $5
- Install Edge Remote wire [IEC P18 X5-6] 18AWG $5
- Knu Konceptz kolossus Flex 1/0 AWG Red power cable 44 ft $125; 8ft $25; 10.5ft $35 (all for 175)
- 13 ft Q power 1/0 AWG Super Flex on spool $25; 15ft on spool $30
- Approx 400 ft 16AWG Q power speaker wire on spool $40
- Stinger 150 amp circuit breaker $25
- 6 Install Edge Speaker Savers [IEC CAP 133] $6 per pack or all 6 pairs for $30
- 2 2packs Rockford Fosgate 8AWG Ring Terminals $5 each or both for $7.50 -
2 Rockford Fosgate Side mount battery terminals $9 each or both for $15 -
Rockford Fosgate 2 output top mount battery terminal $10
- Rockford Fosgate RCA coupler $5
- Rockford Fosgate 10 AWG Amp kit (no RCA wires) 17 ft $30
- Rockford Fosgate pack of 2 100amp MAXI fuses $10
- Knu Konceptz Negative top mount terminal $10 -
Metra Honda Harness [BB-WHHDI] $10 -
Metra Inpala/Monte Carlo [XSVI-2105] $35 - Metra GM 88-05 22 pin harness [70-1858] $5
- Pair of Dynex square box terminal cups $2
- Dynex OEM Ford Radio removal tools $8
- Stinger Blue HPM voltage meter [SVMB] $15
- Tsunami Marine ANL fused distro, 1/0 AWG IN, 2 1/0AWG out $20
- Generic ANL fuse holder, no cover $5 -
Mini RCA stereo Y cable $2 - 14ft Raptor RCA cable $10
- 16 ft Monster RCA cable $20 -
Stinger 1/0 AWG ring terminal $4 -
2 2male 1female RCA adapter $5 each or both for $7.50
- 1 RCA to RCA dual male wire 9" $2 -
2 Street wires RCA cables in bags 19.69 ft [ZN1260] $7.50 each or both for $10 -
ANL fuses, 2 200amp, 4 250 amp, 2 300 amp, 4 100 amp, 2 500 amp. 500 amp are $5 per pair others are $3 per pair, or all for $30
Total price when purchased individually: $761 Buy the whole lot: $650
Open to trades, Nikon FX lenses and other photography equipment are of special interest. Feel free to contact with questions. Thanks for looking!!
- Viper 500.4, missing xo cover, and right mounting feet. $300
- MTX Road Thunder XO's for componants. $20 for the pair
- Eclipse SC-8355/8365 XO's for componants $50 for the paid
- Phoenix Gold Octane 4.0 2 amp. $150
- JL Audio 500/1. Missing some side screws. Not 100% on what the guts condition is, and last I remember looking it was fine. $125
- Digital Designs DD C1. $140
ORIGINAL RE XXX 12" to come, as well as more amps. I'd love to sell everything as a lot, and am willing to make deals. Only thing trade wise I would be after is Nikon FX lenses, but feel free to offer up. Pics are all on the link below.
Hello and welcome to my version of the “How to Build a Custom Subwoofer box Tutorial”. This tutorial aims to teach you not only how to create a subwoofer box but how to add additional styling and design to make it a one of kind masterpiece.
This is a four part tutorial series; a brief description of each part is given below and accompanied with a video and pictures. Enjoy!
Part 1: How to Build the Box
In this first video I cover the basics of a box design, incorporating bracing and 45’s and construction techniques.
Part 2: Customizing the Box
This video covers the design and production of custom template created insert shapes that mount to the front of the box and can be used to accent and tie to other parts of the install. These techniques can be used on other aspects of your install like custom door panels, and more.
Part 3: Molding the metal mesh
Molding metal grill mesh gives a very custom look to our box, you could use this technique to hide a port, or protect the speaker itself.
Part 4: Wrapping with Vinyl and Carpet
In this final video we finish the custom box by wrapping it with carpet and the template shapes with vinyl.
Thanks for watching and learning! Now that you have learned these new techniques what would you use them on?
Crescendo BC3500D is approximately six months old, has never been exposed to low voltage and has no scratches, dings or dents whatsoever. Does 3,875 watts RMS at 13.8v
Xs power XP3000 battery is sitting at over 12.7v after being out of my car for several weeks now and is rated to support 3,000 watts rms power
2/0 welding wire is rated to support over 400 continuous amps of current and has already been heat-shrinked and fused for both positive and negative runs from front to back plus the big three upgrade and an additional trunk ground if you so wish to use it
WIRE CAN BE HAD FOR $120 SHIPPED FORGOT TO PUT PRICE AMONG OTHER INFO ON SALES SHEET
Recent YouTube Posts