CanUFeelMe

Team IAK helping Sponsor a Family for Christmas

Ok IAK Fam.... It's the Holiday time again!

After Talking with Chop about a yearly program I was envolved with last year to Sponsor a Family for Christmas, He wanted to get the IAK name out to the community.

4 children and parents who lost everything and had to move here from TN. They are living with grandparents right now. They came to Indy with 6 trash bags & 8 boxes of clothes & papers. No vehicle, no jobs, no income. They can benefit from grocery cards as well as toys & clothing/shoes for the kids. There is a Kindergarten boy who wears size 6/7, a 3 yr old boy who wears 5/6, a 2 yr old girl who wears 3T, and a 10 mo old girl who wears a 24 month/2T. I am attempting to find out shoe sizes.

Anything we can collect will be greatly appreciated. If we collect all money, gift cards, and gifts by Dec. 18th, we would have time to shop before giving a Christmas delivery!

If you would like to donate something, Please either get in contact with myself or Chop so we can get with you to collect. If you want to send money through Paypal you can send it to mine at dmntyo2007@yahoo.com Remember to send it as a gift and also leave your info. I dont get on this site very often, but will post updates whenever possible. There is also a post on the Team IAK Facebook page.

Thank you in advance for your help!

We are teaming up with my Aunt again this year for this, but if IAK shows enough support this year then maybe we can sponsor a family completely alone next year

I would like to see Team IAK and Team SSA help keep this bumped up and help as much as we can, Ty.

Chop

This is a great opportunity to help a family during a great time to help families!

Give me till Friday when I get paid again & I'll get in touch with you ;-)

I have plans on raffling a sub and using those funds toward their household....I was wanting to talk to you about taking the lead on it.

Times ticking guys, lets try to help this family out in any way we can, wether it be a gift donation or even a single dollar

Everyone be sure to check out the Team IAK Facebook page for a 12" Sub Raffle with proceeds going to the above family

5$ a ticket 5 for 20$

Just a small donation is greatly appreciated, the number of folks who offer help is as inspiring as the gift!

I hope we can really turn up the hits this weekend, let payday get in the mix!!!!

A few bucks toward this makes you stand a little taller, knowing you helped a family out, a great opportunity to give back, create good karma!

Mike has details on a upcoming sound off at a local audio shop/ car customization company, that is having a grand opening, be an opportunity to come out, meet and greet, enjoy our hobby, enter a chance to win some cool prizes, and you can drop off your donations as well.

Hope to see a few of you make it out there.

Recieved a little more money from the Competition over the weekend.... Thanks to anyone that donated!!

Also would like to say that I finished 2nd at the comp...... Right behind First place <---- My WIFE !!!! Lol

Damn it! I should've came out!

When is the last day to give toward this?