oldschool4life

WTB: various sound processors

Wanting to buy a couple of trunk mounted processors.

Audio Control EQL or other brand equalizer

Audio Control Overdrive or other line driver

I may be in the market for an Audio Control EpiCenter or other bass processor

Audio Control Overdrive or other line driver

I have a Linear Power PA2 Audiopath Enhancer for sale.

Shoot me a PM if interested ...

Edited by Cablguy184

What sort of capability do you need in the EQ? What is it being used to solve?

How much gain do you need in a line driver? Thermal noise atm?

I listen to Sirius XM from my portable device in my work vehicle via aux input. Even thought the level is all the way up, I still have to crank it up. I use a line driver to boost the signal. I just need another one.

I always wanted to play around with a trunk mounted EQ so I figured I can hook it up and tweek the sound a bit.

I always wanted to play around with a trunk mounted EQ so I figured I can hook it up and tweek the sound a bit.

I really enjoyed my A/C EQL back in the day ... But it got destroyed when the car was wrecked.

Edited by Cablguy184

I was surprised by the lousy quality of satelite radio, but it came with the car and it is great for family road trips. I kept the factory head unit and run an LC2i line driver and an EQL, I have been happy with the results.

I'm mainly interested in trunk mount processors but if you have a dash mounted one, I'll consider it. Please post pics so I can get a good all around look at it.

I don't want Audio Control in white (only grey).

I listen to Sirius XM from my portable device in my work vehicle via aux input. Even thought the level is all the way up, I still have to crank it up. I use a line driver to boost the signal. I just need another one.

Trunk mounted are useless IMO. If you have no anomalies adding an EQ won't help anyways. Should always determine what you want to do and then choose what it is.

As for the Line Driver, are your gains maxxed? If not, start there by turning them up.

*no, I am not recommending running at max gain, but if there is more gain to be had on your amps you can use it unless it creates other issues

Trunk mounted are useless IMO. If you have no anomalies adding an EQ won't help anyways. Should always determine what you want to do and then choose what it is.

As for the Line Driver, are your gains maxxed? If not, start there by turning them up.

*no, I am not recommending running at max gain, but if there is more gain to be had on your amps you can use it unless it creates other issues

The vehicle belongs to the company and is all stock. I listen to XM via a portable device via the aux input. I have to crank up the stereo to enjoy it. The output level on the device is on full.

I already installed and use a line drive to increase the signal. It does what it supposed to do. I need another line driver anyway.

Using the line driver tends to bring out the flaws. I want to hook up an eq to tweek it a bit.

Do you have anything for sale?

The vehicle belongs to the company and is all stock. I listen to XM via a portable device via the aux input. I have to crank up the stereo to enjoy it. The output level on the device is on full.

I already installed and use a line drive to increase the signal. It does what it supposed to do. I need another line driver anyway.

Using the line driver tends to bring out the flaws. I want to hook up an eq to tweek it a bit.

Do you have anything for sale?

No amps? Using the line driver between the source and aux input?

What tweaking? If you don't know what adding an EQ is a serious waste of money.