filtor1

F.S. 12" AA Havoc D1 3 slug motor

I copied the pictures I posted on ca but have had nothing but problems with their site. I am also no longer able to use the PM feature there. My SN in every forum is filtor1 with exception to this one. If you need me to take new pictures with Chris on them I will do so.

12" AA Havoc D1 3 slug motor

Very low hours. Was in my car for roughly 1 month before I sold the car. Been in my closet since.

10/10 Appearance

10/10 Function

Price: $225 shipped to the lower 48.

PayPal or local pick up. I will subtract the $25 for shipping if this is picked up. Not interested in trades. If shipped, item will be shipped in the original box from AA.

DSC03140.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

DSC03142.jpg

Thank you for looking,

Chris

Yup, you did sell those to me. :) And yes, I miss the van. And yes, your little brown babies. Thank you for posting Shawn. Saves me the time to go back and take more pictures.

Nice sub! Are you on the Maxima forum? filtor1 looks familiar.

Nice sub! Are you on the Maxima forum? filtor1 looks familiar.

Yes, I was very active there until I sold my Maxima.

kSwift, thank you for picking this up. I received your payment via PayPal earlier and appreciate the sale. Here is a quick picture before I tape the box up.

DSC03411.jpg

I will be going out as soon as my son wakes up and we get some food and sending it via Fed Ex. I will PM you the tracking information before my head hits the pillow tonight.

Chris

Thank you Chris. Got the shipping #. Sorry that shipping cost so much... Should be receiving the sub on the 24th. Great guy right here! You can close this thread now. Thank you