Sign in to follow this  
07_ZX10

crescendo 3500 ??

Im running 2 FI BL 18's with cooling and flatwind coils off an aq 2200d for now. I have 1 xs d3100 in the back now, with another being ordered soon, stock alt on 2012 scion xb now. I havent had any voltage issues now, but definitley getting another d3100. Will this be enough for a crescendo 3500d @ 1ohm? Thanks

Do you compete in SPL? If not I don't see the point in this upgrade. At that power level there isn't going to be a huge audible difference between 2200w and 3500w. You're looking at 2db before power compression which could be comfortably estimated to be at least 1db with 1750w per driver.

I'm assuming D1 subs?

the BC3500 is rated for 3800@13.8v fyi

If you want a gain, get your batts and buy a second AQ2200.

thanks for answering question, lol. I will just order the 3500d

hahahahaha word. i dont think i saw you ask which would be louder?

kinda have the same electrical support question. i have a crescendo 3500 coming also and contemplating running it .5 ohm on a 250a alt and one d3100 in back...

hahahahaha word. i dont think i saw you ask which would be louder?

kinda have the same electrical support question. i have a crescendo 3500 coming also and contemplating running it .5 ohm on a 250a alt and one d3100 in back...

You should be fine depending on how much you like to run full tilt, and a given that you've already done big 3, dual runs of 0 gauge & have a decent batt under the hood. I personally would add an xp3000 or another d3100, but I like overkill.

you wont have much of a gain going to a 3500 from 2200

if you ran 2 2200 strapped at 1ohm .5 each you would have a much greater gain. but of course would need more electrical.

and is your front battery stock? if so replacing that could make a bigger difference than another 3100