Quentin Jarrell

Ethos motors have been ordered.

Looking at around 90 days till everything comes in. So I'll say ETA will be 2nd week of March. I will only have 12's and 15's avaliable for this first run.

On Jan 1st I am going to start a pre-order. The below is Shipped pricing to the lower 48. It'll save you about 40 bucks off or normal pricing plus shipping. The 12 weighs roughly 65 pounds.

12"= $290

15"= $300

In for pre-order greatness.... Hope it all works out man!

Looking at around 90 days till everything comes in. So I'll say ETA will be 2nd week of March. I will only have 12's and 15's avaliable for this first run.

On Jan 1st I am going to start a pre-order. The below is Shipped pricing to the lower 48. It'll save you about 40 bucks off or normal pricing plus shipping. The 12 weighs roughly 65 pounds.

12"= $290

15"= $300

In for pre-order greatness.... Hope it all works out man!

Well the money is already spent. So I'll sell em all or have a hundred boat anchors for sale.

What is the dust cap going to look like? Logo?

What is the dust cap going to look like? Logo?

Photo of Quentin with a thumbs up...like so:

word-sell-thumbs-up-guy.jpg

Cap looks like this. Logo is engraved into the cap and will have a blue metalic inlay.

DSS-Dustcap2D.png

Cap looks like this. Logo is engraved into the cap and will have a blue metalic inlay.

DSS-Dustcap2D.png

I like your original "thumbs up" logo a bit more but this one is pretty sexy too... and not a sticker... FTW!!!

You don't think the name is too close to another brand already on the market?

You don't think the name is too close to another brand already on the market?

The Feds didn't have a problem with it. And the name explains the company. I sell car audio solutions directly from the manufacturer to the consumer.

Don't care about the feds. I'm talking about the forum you use to advertise. I wouldn't name my company sunup audio even if it explained what my company does. Anyway just a thought I had.

Even direct audio solutions sounds better than sound solutions.

Don't assume I chose the name as a play off of Mark and Arron. I highly doubt anyone will confuse DSS for SSA.

Mobile Sound Solutions have been around a lot longer than SSA and no one I know confuses Mark and Arron for Brian Scmitt.

And Direct Audio Solutions is a registered name in Louisiana. It was actually my first choice.

the font looks wicked close to another comapy aswell. just a thought.

If it's who i'm thinkin you are thinkin about, there is no color pink on the dustcap

Wtf happened to Audibel Customs?

Audibel Customs was set up as a DBA. It's a long and expensive process in Louisiana to change a DBA to a LLC so I just dropped it.

Audibel Customs was set up as a DBA. It's a long and expensive process in Louisiana to change a DBA to a LLC so I just dropped it.

Ah, that's too bad, I love your AC logo.

Ah, that's too bad, I love your AC logo.

You mean the Pinnacle Acoustics logo?

image3.png

Pinnacle Acoustics will be used for all my MMAG subs.

Yes that one. Nice to hear that's still a go

topviewframe.jpg

sideviewframe.jpg

The above will give you a general idea. A 12" using a 12.5 OD will allow the use of a 2.75" wide surround and retain the same SD as a typical 12 inch sub.

The above 12 inch basket will allow for a 11.25 inch spider.

Curious if there is a specific reason the guys at STEP use that specific pattern for the mounting holes? Same thing they did on the UL12.

topviewframe.jpg

sideviewframe.jpg

The above will give you a general idea. A 12" using a 12.5 OD will allow the use of a 2.75" wide surround and retain the same SD as a typical 12 inch sub.

The above 12 inch basket will allow for a 11.25 inch spider.

Curious if there is a specific reason the guys at STEP use that specific pattern for the mounting holes? Same thing they did on the UL12.

Hard to tell by the drawing. But the "Square" is 12.5" OD. Same OD as typical 12's. so I can get 25-30% more Sd than normal frames. Or I can go up to a 2.75 wide surround and keep the same amount of Sd which is needed for the MMAG motors I'm working with.

Hard to tell by the drawing. But the "Square" is 12.5" OD. Same OD as typical 12's. so I can get 25-30% more Sd than normal frames. Or I can go up to a 2.75 wide surround and keep the same amount of Sd which is needed for the MMAG motors I'm working with.

I figured it was Sd related but wasn't certain.

Any updates available for the said baskets? ETA? Still in the pot, or have you moved on without?