Justinc443

Another Q or Bl post......I know

U like the karma ss wires? I got a set of 4 channels and they were broke only worked if I pushed the cord in.

Hmmm... Mabye yours just had a design fluke, I have pushed and pulled on the connectors and wires themselves WAY too much (frusterated HU install :)) and have never broken any of em. You know you could just unscrew the end cap and resolder the wire to the connector?

U like the karma ss wires? I got a set of 4 channels and they were broke only worked if I pushed the cord in.

Hmmm... Mabye yours just had a design fluke, I have pushed and pulled on the connectors and wires themselves WAY too much (frusterated HU install smile.png) and have never broken any of em. You know you could just unscrew the end cap and resolder the wire to the connector?

Or call up KNU, they'd probably just replace them. I'm also using the Karma SS in the Jimmy with no issues.

I ended up getting suprised today. The Q wasnt suppose to be here until Friday but it showed up today. Just got done wiring it up and everything and wow. Only on half of the power it can take its already as loud as the 2 CVR 12s except for its hitting lows iv never heard. Now i just can't wait until i can at least get a new battery and install my new amp to see what it can do.

I ended up getting suprised today. The Q wasnt suppose to be here until Friday but it showed up today. Just got done wiring it up and everything and wow. Only on half of the power it can take its already as loud as the 2 CVR 12s except for its hitting lows iv never heard. Now i just can't wait until i can at least get a new battery and install my new amp to see what it can do.

Nice man, Post some pics of it.

I'd get Knu to send me new cables but shippings the killer and I had other ones and have it all wired already. Shipping to me in Canada would be same amount as the cables are worth, really happy with everything else from there.

That is a Sexy box and sub, Nice work! Is that rock guarded/bedlined? Id like to buy a Q just to see the sound difference between it and my Icons.

That is a Sexy box and sub, Nice work! Is that rock guarded/bedlined? Id like to buy a Q just to see the sound difference between it and my Icons.

Thanks man and no i just rolled on some black matte paint

Nice job man! that box looks great! Glad your happy with the result smile.png

Oh yeah, on a bc2000, that thing is gonna slam!

Edited by Stihlman9

box looks sexy.... how long did that take you?

box looks sexy.... how long did that take you?

With working on it everyday after school until it got dark, about a week

Sorry! Meant aq2200. Just cought that :)

Sorry! Meant aq2200. Just cought that smile.png

haha yea and my stinger volt meter should be here sometime next week so i can really watch my voltage until i get a new battery

haha yea and my stinger volt meter should be here sometime next week so i can really watch my voltage until i get a new battery

Not really the best tool for that. Rather slow to update so you'll miss the drops which sounds like the reason you bought it.

Not really the best tool for that. Rather slow to update so you'll miss the drops which sounds like the reason you bought it.

yea i already saw that reading in other places but the D'Amore/SMD or whatever brand its considered to be isn't out yet and i kind of need it now. But its better then nothing especially just for those really long notes like at the beginning of hypnotized so i can see how much I need to turn my gain down until I can continue to upgrade my electrical.

yea i already saw that reading in other places but the D'Amore/SMD or whatever brand its considered to be isn't out yet and i kind of need it now. But its better then nothing especially just for those really long notes like at the beginning of hypnotized so i can see how much I need to turn my gain down until I can continue to upgrade my electrical.

Anything from D'amore or SMD is a waste of money. That stinger meter is fine.