Sign in to follow this  
GaBassHead

new here and to car audio

had systems in the past but didnt ever really go in depth with them just got what ever the guy at the audio shop told me would be best but now starting to try and get into it and learn installs and box building/ tuning myself and stuff and eventually want to compete once i get my system how i want it and at a point i think i have a chance lol

Welcome!! This forum is full with great people that are very knowledgeable. You will learn a lot and it is a lot more fun doing it all by yourself!

Welcome! Im fairly new here as well and must say that i have received nothing but good, friendly information on this forum. I think that as long as you do some research before asking questions and respect others opinions you'll be fine! thats what i've tried to do, and its worked out pretty well so far haha :)

Welcome! We have some very knowledgeable, and friendly, competitors on this site that are happy to help others.

Welcome

:WELCOME:

:WELCOME: to the forum!

thanks for the welcome everybody and yeah tbPerez it is more fun but frustrating at times lol but deffinetly wanna learn all i can and start competing

:WELCOME: