Sign in to follow this  
needmobass

Trying to step up my game

I am getting ready to step up my game and move up to 4 18"s for this spring. Would like some info before i start ripping out my current set up.

I currently have 2 18" dual 2 ufo style btls from 09' , I would like to know what current model is close if not identical to my subs?

Any info would be helpfull thanks.

I am getting ready to step up my game and move up to 4 18"s for this spring. Would like some info before i start ripping out my current set up.

I currently have 2 18" dual 2 ufo style btls from 09' , I would like to know what current model is close if not identical to my subs?

Any info would be helpfull thanks.

I would first and foremost make sure you have enough space. In regards to finding a current subwoofer that is "close" to the 09 model, I wouldn't. I would try to find two more of the same year make. If you are unable to achieve this, then the next best thing will be to sell what you currently have, and purchase a set of 4 of something else.

he has a dodge ram QUAD cab.. of course he has room

By chance does any one here have a couple of these sub? If not could you guys recommend sub that are close to the same quality, and before you all rip my head off, the btls are the only real subs ive ever used, just started competing early this year so still kinda newish

Finding subs from 09 in good condition is gonna be hard. Honestly, for cost sake, i'd contact Fi & see if they'll build you some 09 versions or something similar that'll match up. So then your only looking at buying 2 subs.

My back-up plan would be to sell those & get 4 new subs.

Edited by DreDay256

Sign in to follow this