Robert

Crescendo component sets coming soon.

Hate to bring back the old post but I will try this before starting my own....

Is there any info, pics, or specs on the CZv2 6.5" Component set since it is now 2015 & that release date has passed twice?

Is there something I'm missing, look for the component sets that was supposed to replace the:

CZ 6.5"

Mezzo 6.5"

Hate to bring back the old post but I will try this before starting my own....

Is there any info, pics, or specs on the CZv2 6.5" Component set since it is now 2015 & that release date has passed twice?

Is there something I'm missing, look for the component sets that was supposed to replace the:

CZ 6.5"

Mezzo 6.5"

Crescendo is probably dragging their feet as always

They almost always give a early release date that they can't keep.

If your not spending a trillion dollars with them or a big youtube name...you dont matter time to give up and go some where else....mclaren, pvr, dd audio, list go's on....

I'm surprised nobody has bothered to post anything about their subs that theyve released pics on

Lol am i the only person that hasn't had any issues with Crescendo?

Are you saying you didn't have problems with the crossovers falling apart. I sure did and got rid of the crap.

Are you saying you didn't have problems with the crossovers falling apart. I sure did and got rid of the crap.

No just with Crescendo in general. I never had anything but their amps but i am extremely happy with them.

No just with Crescendo in general. I never had anything but their amps but i am extremely happy with them.

Yea you were usin that amp befor you got your electrical better and never had a problem. Probably droppin volts crazy low

Yea you were usin that amp befor you got your electrical better and never had a problem. Probably droppin volts crazy low

Yeah low 8s lol lights almost going off.. For like a hour at a time it and the zcon took it like Champs.. No complaints from me from Crescendo but I've never used their speakers. You had some pwx i personally though sounded good.

Yeah low 8s lol lights almost going off.. For like a hour at a time it and the zcon took it like Champs.. No complaints from me from Crescendo but I've never used their speakers. You had some pwx i personally though sounded good.

They for real were not that bad. But without a high pass and low pass on them they had alot of distortion

They for real were not that bad. But without a high pass and low pass on them they had alot of distortion

Did you see that they are see through? Put lights and shit behind them amd they glow lol..

Oh well guess I have to go active... Cnf, prv, or nedo mids & tweets