Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

Ordered zcons! very excited!

I just ordered my zcon 12s. I am really happy and can't wait to have them at my door. I'm going to tune around 30hz off of 2 nendo bc2000s. I'm ready for a serious ground pounder. Thanks SSA!

should sound great! i miss my zcon 12's. i had them on 2 aq2200s strapped. best subs ever created IMO. ssa FTW!

That's great lantz! How come u got rid of them? Was it for the truck?

hahaha don't start Lantz up on that story it's never ending.

ehhh in a way yes. i first bought a single zcon 15 brand new exactally a year ago last friday (black friday).. traded that and some $ for 2 zcon 12s. had them for awhile and traded them for 2 orion hcca 15s. then sold them after 5 months or so. i then went with 1 ssa zcon 18 on a sundown saz 3k. i sold everything i had to get the truck i have now. i miss my audio SO BADD

dont mean to sound all gay, but i seriously lol'd when i read ur post haha. i may sell my quad so i can get me some gcons and a nice amp

dont mean to sound all gay, but i seriously lol'd when i read ur post haha. i may sell my quad so i can get me some gcons and a nice amp

You would eventualy get zcons back just time..lol

Yea I remember reading that you had all sizes lol. iirc it was you that had them in a box tuned to 26hz. That must of been crazyyyy haha

Yea I remember reading that you had all sizes lol. iirc it was you that had them in a box tuned to 26hz. That must of been crazyyyy haha

oh it was crazy alright haha. 141.9 sealed up at 26hz IIRC. damn good for 2 12s smile.png i also did a 160db in the port ;)

Edited by Lantz

Wow did that move a lot of air?? How did it sound on the upper bass? I think a 30hz tune would still wreck the lows (not as much as yours but you get what I'm sayin lol) and still b good all around :)

:woot:

woot.gifwoot.gif

I can't wait!! Never heard a bad review! Sucks it takes so long, but i'm sure it'll be worth it in th end :)

Thanks Mark!! I think I made an excellent choice :D

I currently run 1 15" Zcon and 1 BC5500. Best sub I've ever owned. I've had this for almost 8 months now.

Box is 4.5 Cubes with about 70cuin of port.

147.6 in the kick

144.6 at the head

146.6 on the dash

Once new box is installed, should find a 150 somewhere. I'm tuned at 34hz and peak at 46-48 door open.

Edited by Sencheezy

Damn Thats crazy for 1 15 lol I jus cant wait! Everybody keeps sayin how amazing they are.

I can't wait to get mine. I'm going with 2 12s also and the crescendo BC5500D amp. I can't wait to get em installed. although its not alot of ppl who's heard of em hear in GA i'm pertty sure after they hear my setup SSA will be well known around this area.

Same here where I live. None of my friends no who SSA is or any of the brands I buy. It's funny they're like Enrique is going with another brand nobody knows about haha. I think i'll probably stay with SSA for a while. I love my bc2000s. I bet the 5500 is sickkk!!