Dave88LX

Amp for a pair of 12" GCONs (750w)?

I know you inquired about used amps but the ssa store carries the crescendo 2k for about 380. It's a hair over budget. But buying a new amp comes with warranty and piece of mind.

Just something to ponder.

I agree with this post 100%. I ran one on my 2 12" Psi Platform 1s 3" vc 750w rms/each. I clamped 1,900w from the nendo. Fi/SSA subs obviously can take more power too if treated correctly and you're sending them an unclipped signal.

I was able to find one of my bc2000 for 300 shipped in great condition. Look at all the forums.

I bought a mint 2 month old nendo 2k for $225 shipped, usually they go for $275-300 which is still decent pricing used.

I was able to find one of my bc2000 for 300 shipped in great condition. Look at all the forums.

I bought a mint 2 month old nendo 2k for $225 shipped, usually they go for $275-300 which is still decent pricing used.

Good luck finding one!

Try dbr electronics and see if they have anything used.

Edited by pmureika

Alright, I'll do some more looking around, thanks!

I have a brand new bc2000d sitting here waiting for a xcon. lol

One used high quality amp that I have some experience with is the Digital Designs M1C. Seen a few for sale here and there. My friend has one, beast of an amp, and it's tiny. I just missed out on one awhile back, but haven't looked lately. I think they are rated around 1800W. My buddy runs his daily at .5 ohm and it takes it.