KennethColeman

Avalanche in Italy With Pin-Up Posing.Oh 2 BTL's on a DC 9k :)

I don't have a build log here yet but here is a couple pics of my 2007 Avalanche. Im currently in Italy(military) but heading back stateside next month to Vegas. The truck currently has everything out of it and packed up for shipping. Im going to put up a build log soon. Well enough talk pictures

DianCoppe2_zpscf6d9f7c.jpg

DianCoppe1_zpscadf5256.jpg

012.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

NewBack.jpg

DSC_1273.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

Very nice work!

Thank you and Im still learning. Never really finished this build since I changed to a 4th order a bit after I got it playing.

nice rear end. wink.png

I was thinking the same LoL. New build should start after I get in a house in Vegas. Got most of everything from this build. Just getting new subs to run 4 15's and another 9k with a switch on the batteries later.

Edited by Real96SS

Doors look awesome. Model is one good looking gal too. Congrats.

I followed your build on another forum that I don't go on anymore. Thing got down from what I saw on the vids. There's a group in Vegas called vegas style spl I believe. I'm pretty sure its the same people on the facebook link below.

https://www.facebook...asstyle.splcrew

Edited by reelfish92

Doors look awesome. Model is one good looking gal too. Congrats.

Thanks and the doors were done by Xtreme Car Audio here in Italy. The only things I didn't do to this truck was the doors, the stinger meter console and the port on the box.

Nice model and work too ..biggrin.png

Thanks. Models like her and even better looking are at every show you go to here. They call themselves Pin-Ups here in Italy

I followed your build on another forum that I don't go on anymore. Thing got down from what I saw on the vids. There's a group in Vegas called vegas style spl I believe. I'm pretty sure its the same people on the facebook link below.

https://www.facebook...asstyle.splcrew

Thanks for following it man. I have been looking for fellow bassheads in Vegas and I found a group the other day on FB it may be these guys but I will check. Thanks for the link

very nice! Who did your doors?

If you're ever at Macdill AFB in Tampa, FL hit me up, I live like 15 minutes away and we have some local heavy hitters here that would meet up.

Edited by reelfish92

If you're ever at Macdill AFB in Tampa, FL hit me up, I live like 15 minutes away and we have some local heavy hitters here that would meet up.

I wish I could go to that part of Florida. I can only go to Eglin AFB up in Lower Alabama LoL. Maybe one day I can get stationed in Florida again. Wasn't really into bass like I am now.Probably would be on something crazy by now if I had been :)

Looks good man.

How do those BTL's like the 9k?

First off sorry about you ride man. I think I saw on SMD where you wrecked it. You will be back up and running soon with something better Im sure.The BTL's actually handle the power pretty good. Better than the other brand I threw in their for comparison. Lets put it this way, I did a war machine run here in Italy with the BTL's for 1min30sec full tilt and they only got a little stinky but nothing serious. That same run I did with the other brand subs killed them before 1min. I think the cooling on the BTL's helps them handle the power alot better than other subs. Also with all the same settings and same box and power the other brand bottomed out on Lil Jon BME Click during one of my runs but the BTL's never bottomed out even when i dropped the ssf lower. Im planning out a new build so look out :)

Awesome looking truck !!! Nice Model too !!!

Thank you for being in out Nation's Air Force !!! I served back in 92 !!!

What is your AFSC ??

Wow ! Nice, very nice !

But you think that is not crazy enough ?! you want more ?

If you double the subs and amps, you car will hate you even more ! :)

Waiting for the build log.

Awesome looking truck !!! Nice Model too !!!

What is your AFSC ??

Thanks and Im a Fighter Aircraft Mechanic 2A373. Work on F-16's right now

Wow ! Nice, very nice !

But you think that is not crazy enough ?! you want more ?

If you double the subs and amps, you car will hate you even more ! smile.png

Waiting for the build log.

I have to change it up if i want to compete when I get back. 2 18's put up some pretty good numbers for me but nothing like what I will be facing in competition in the states. Oh and my truck hates me now. Take a look at this.

What is your AFSC ??

Awesome !!! I was a Crew Chief for the F15E Strike Eagles ...

If I had it to do all over again, I would have reinlisted and be retiring (20 years) this year ...

Way it goes ...

I'm tuned in to your Avalanche !!!

Edited by Cablguy184

What is your AFSC ??

Awesome !!! I was a Crew Chief for the F15E Strike Eagles ...

If I had it to do all over again, I would have reinlisted and be retiring (20 years) this year ...

Way it goes ...

I'm tuned in to your Avalanche !!!

I maybe working 15E's and A10's phase section once I get to Vegas since I put on E-6 next month. I still have 10 more years before I hit 20. I love seeing other military and Ex military personnel on the forums.

I like your girlfriend

I wish. CoCo loves women and she just keeps attracting them and keeping them to herself LoL

Dude this is sick! Doors look freaking awesome man.

Thanks and she's got a new build coming soon. I wont start a build log until me and my secret builder get her started :)

Wow ! Nice, very nice ! But you think that is not crazy enough ?! you want more ? If you double the subs and amps, you car will hate you even more ! smile.png Waiting for the build log.
I have to change it up if i want to compete when I get back. 2 18's put up some pretty good numbers for me but nothing like what I will be facing in competition in the states. Oh and my truck hates me now. Take a look at this.

dude, that's getting down!