slim142

F/S Sundown 2000D

Where in FL are you? Best price picked up if your within driving distance?

Im in Aventura (right before Broward county if going south->north)

Not sure if that would work for you.

Sorry about the late answer. I stopped bumping the thread since there seems to be no interest and I dont plan on lowering the price.

Yes still available. March bump.

$370 SHIPPED CONUS WITH TRACKING NUMBER

I'll take this off your hands if you still have it.

Steven

I cannot believe anyone has come up with the cash for this... Has it sold yet? Any pending sales? I am a motivated buyer... Let me know please. I don't play games.

I've had my eye on it also just can't see paying that much money to just look at it. If I needed an amp I would have bought this along time ago. Good luck with your sale bro!

This amp looks much better then my sundown 2k (scratched up pretty good) lol. That is why I am going to snatch this one and use my current one for parts if need be in the future. Love the sundown 2k's. Hope slim reads this soon and hope it is still available.

This amp looks much better then my sundown 2k (scratched up pretty good) lol. That is why I am going to snatch this one and use my current one for parts if need be in the future. Love the sundown 2k's. Hope slim reads this soon and hope it is still available.

Never mind....

Glws OP

Edited by ricksi30

Never mind....

Glws OP

My current 2k is in pretty rough shape lol.

Never mind....

Glws OP

My current 2k is in pretty rough shape lol.

Sounds good man! I edited my post, didn't mean to post dump on a fs thread. Sorry OP.

Still available. Just answered your PM goldeneye.

Still available. Just answered your PM goldeneye.

payment sent. sorry it took so long to sell man. I will make great use out of it!