argenis69

Contacting

Is there any direct way to contact Crescendo Audio? I have been dialing and leaving messages, emails and filling out that form for weeks and no answer, and I will really like to speaker to them, what can I do?

Just a bad time of the year.

Moved to the Crescendo section.

i want to buy that 3500 amp, but i want to ask them a few questions, and i cant get them to answer

Try NF @ crescendoaudio.com

Is there any direct way to contact Crescendo Audio? I have been dialing and leaving messages, emails and filling out that form for weeks and no answer, and I will really like to speaker to them, what can I do?

That doesn't make you hesitant to purchase their products? I mean if you can't get a hold of them to give them money then I'd imagine you'd have an even harder time getting a hold of them if you ever end up having an issue. :peepwall:

It is a bad time of the yr. Holidays, sales out the whaazoo, world ending, etc. Plus Crescendo is a small company, not a car audio giant like Stillwater, RF, etc. Navid is a good dude. Never had any issues with him. I leave msgs & he gets back to me. Sometimes same day, sometimes its a couple days.

Whats your question? Maybe one of us can help. Im currently running 4 of the bc3500's in my car myself..

even if you hang up Navid calls back but its good to leave a message. Have patience imagine your personal line also your business line and hundreds calling for different reasons. numbers can get get deep quick.

EMAIL sales@crescendoaudio.com Again dont just send one.

on sveral boards look for user by screen name epicenter jon. He can also help you.

as far as first hand experience with a 3500 I never wired lower than 1ohm and she stll pounded . if you wire say .5ohm Im not sure but if thats route your heading ask about warranty for that as I think its a additonal fee.

good luck and happy holidays!

Edited by crunkjuice1

I'm just sayin I've never known Navid or Jon to leave anyone hanging. Navid has hit me back at like 1am lol. Not typical but their good at getting back given everything they have going on.