Sign in to follow this  
jcarter1885

New Amps and Dirt Sheet?

I see the amplifiers are on pre-order for newer models, can't wait to see what ya'll have in store. When can we expect the release of a new Dirt Sheet?

Keep up the good work Nick and IA.

IA has new amps coming out ?

where can i view this info ?

No where thats why I made this thread, if I had a link I would of posted it.

Edited by jay-cee

oh ok

from fb i see they said new subs coming out in 2013 & they have already started offering new options like direct lead wires , i see they even asked on fb if ppl wanted different color cones too

it will be nice to see some changes so as to keep things fresh & updated like some of the other brands

Yeah i see those updates as well. If you look at the ssaudio store and try to purchase their amp like i did the other day it shows they are on pre-order and the new models come out in the beginning of 2013.

so far they have annoced there deing a new version of the 20.1 and 6.4 i saw something about the 10.1 but don't really remember what they said

I know you know teamjeffrey, but we gotta wait and see. The new 6.4 looks real good and the 20.1 produced nice numbers, IA 2013 FTW

yeah the new 20.1 spouse to be rated at 2400 rms and the new 6.4 gonna be rated 140 rms x4 at 4ohms and gonna be 19 volt stable that's pretty kick ass if you ask me