ChevyBoy95

Update on my order please?

Just looking or an update, I sent a message on FB, the Fi email, and nothing, and have waited about 6 days since I sent one last.

Well since your order number is really close to mine. I would guess you bought on black Friday too? If that is the case then today Wednesday is the 13th business day since playing our order. The build time was estimated 10-15 business days at the time we placed our order. I would not be concerned until Monday 12-17-12. That would be the 16th business day. Remember weekends and holidays do not count as a business day on a calender. After the sub is built it also needs to be shipped.

Again the average order is around 4 weeks from purchase. On black Friday i expect they saw a larger than normal number of orders. If they get here by Christmas I will be ecstatic It is going to be the only present under the tree for daddy this year. ;-P

Well since your order number is really close to mine. I would guess you bought on black Friday too? If that is the case then today Wednesday is the 13th business day since playing our order. The build time was estimated 10-15 business days at the time we placed our order. I would not be concerned until Monday 12-17-12. That would be the 16th business day. Remember weekends and holidays do not count as a business day on a calender. After the sub is built it also needs to be shipped.

Again the average order is around 4 weeks from purchase. On black Friday i expect they saw a larger than normal number of orders. If they get here by Christmas I will be ecstatic It is going to be the only present under the tree for daddy this year. ;-P

Welcome to SSA! What sub did you order?

1 FI 15 inch BL, with dual 1 ohm, flatwind coil, hyper pole and cooling. I will be running it on a GTO14001 at 2 ohm 1500RMS(cea 2006).

Awesome equipment man!

Fwiw 10-15 days is Business days as explained in an earlier post BUT that does not include shipping times which can be up to a week or more depending on where you live. So I would expect atleast a month, maybe slightly more since on black friday there was a HUGE surge of orders.. Be patient you got an awesome sub coming.

Wow, I'm right next to ur order, and that means I still have to wait then. I want to get it already! Lol!

Welcome

If you ordered on BF, I would expect it to ship after christmas. The build list is super long at the build house.

Really!, Oh man...

It all depends, but I expect worst case and hope for best case. :)

Crap, I am #601 and I ordered on 11/23. So, hmmmm, I am going to expect to get it in January. Anything sooner would be a gift.

And I ordered 4 IB318s!!

Awesome! What are you using them for?

Oh yeah. Well I am order #596. I just got an email my Sub shipped just now. With in the last 30 minutes. Today would of been business day 14 from Black Friday! I got a tracking number and everything it is in fed ex hands now.

Perfect timing though. Since I met a buddy after work to use his pick up to get a few sheets of MDF home. After unloading it in the garage and coming in to eat dinner my droid phone chimed with my tracking number in my email.

Edited by chozen317

Oh yeah. Well I am order #596. I just got an email my Sub shipped just now. With in the last 30 minutes. Today would of been business day 14 from Black Friday! I got a tracking number and everything it is in fed ex hands now.

Perfect timing though. Since I met a buddy after work to use his pick up to get a few sheets of MDF home. After unloading it in the garage and coming in to eat dinner my droid phone chimed with my tracking number in my email.

Huh my order is #375 from october 12 and i still havent even seen anything on when they will ship still trying to figure it out shawn said he would look into it but havent heard back angry2.gif

Got it 2 days ago. It didn't take long (i know that it is 10-15 build, then it ships), but it just bothers me that they seem detached from their customers. Couldn't get a hold of them at all. Didn't respond to emails, phone calls, etc.

Got it 2 days ago. It didn't take long (i know that it is 10-15 build, then it ships), but it just bothers me that they seem detached from their customers. Couldn't get a hold of them at all. Didn't respond to emails, phone calls, etc.

yeah i've been emailing them and it does take awhile to hear back but i know theyre busy, was just hoping id have these before the first of the year but its not looking like it :(

Would you rather them answer every single person's multiple emails on why their sub hasn't arrived yet, or build the subs and get them to you?

Just be patient. It will come believe me its worth the wait,