SMpaintball78

Holy frig.. caseys done something iv never seen.

alrightyy, so casey has been putting the single zcon 15 in all kinds of different boxes and now he has done something iv never quite scene before. he has his zcon 15 in a 4th order in his truck with the port coming up the the rear deck.. looks SWEET and it is LOUDDD. IIRC, the box total is like 4cubes or so. he has #-4 different drop ins he can use for tuning. He has takin the zcon 15, and done just about everything u can do to make it as loud as possible in his car. if he does not do atleast a 146-47 sealed up, i will be very surprised. he still has the audiopipe 3k pushing it with a shuriken battery and 2 c&d batteries eith a 220amp alt.

1205121636.jpg

That's awesome!!! You had too get a shot of that sexy truck huh? :P

i got excited when i saw my name in a post, too bad i dont do anything cool like that :(

Is this a bandpass enclosure, or just standard ported? Definitely not the first either way, but I'm interested in seeing how it meters. How does it sound?

Port firing off the rear windshield always povides great results, looks like it gets down.

Edited by jay-cee

not legal for usaci tho

not legal for usaci tho

Yeah their no rear deck mods rules are strict.

Its in 2.1 sealed with a couple pounds of pollyfill and 4.5 ported before displacements. Made ports tuned to 45 around 50 and around 55 so far

Is this a bandpass enclosure, or just standard ported? Definitely not the first either way, but I'm interested in seeing how it meters. How does it sound?

did you read his post???

nice! but ive seen this type setup like 100 times.

did you read his post???

What is that supposed to mean?

you are asking questions that are answered in the OPs first post.. thats what it means.

alrightyy, so casey has been putting the single zcon 15 in all kinds of different boxes and now he has done something iv never quite scene before. he has his zcon 15 in a 4th order in his truck with the port coming up the the rear deck.. looks SWEET and it is LOUDDD. IIRC, the box total is like 4cubes or so. he has #-4 different drop ins he can use for tuning. He has takin the zcon 15, and done just about everything u can do to make it as loud as possible in his car. if he does not do atleast a 146-47 sealed up, i will be very surprised. he still has the audiopipe 3k pushing it with a shuriken battery and 2 c&d batteries eith a 220amp alt.

you are asking questions that are answered in the OPs first post.. thats what it means.

Please enlighten me, what questions were answered in his original post?

no thanks, i'll let you do that.

no thanks, i'll let you do that.

Sorry that you made a mistake bud.

Well you tried to call me out and you failed.

so why the polyfill? and have someone sit on the rear windshield to get better score.

OK here goes.... he stated it was a 4th order. Then you ask "is it a bandpass enclosure, or just a standard ported?"... there you go pal...

in any case i have never heard or even think that someone would ever put the port into a cabin without the sub if it was a standard ported box, so that should've been outta the question even if you didnt see what he wrote.

OK here goes.... he stated it was a 4th order. Then you ask "is it a bandpass enclosure, or just a standard ported?"... there you go pal...

in any case i have never heard or even think that someone would ever put the port into a cabin without the sub if it was a standard ported box, so that should've been outta the question even if you didnt see what he wrote.

Lol good point since a "4th order" does NOT mean that it is a bandpass enclosure. And nowhere in the video does it show the sub, it very well could have been firing into the cabin behind the seat. Got anything else?

this guy has always been an asshole.. hes the same prick that once told me " well IF i had your stereo I WOULD be louder then you are"

lol lemme get this right... IF you had a stereo you would be loud... gotcha...

at ricki.... yeah he meant 4th order polynomial right???? LMFAO.. lets ask the OP if he meant bandpass....

GTFO

this guy has always been an arseho.. hes the same prick that once told me " well IF i had your stereo I WOULD be louder then you are"

lol lemme get this right... IF you had a stereo you would be loud... gotcha...

sorry but i am louder than you... its not a competition though.

yeah i do get into altercations with members of this forum, but i dont always start it... i asked ricki a simple yes or no question then all of a sudden i get accused of calling him out.. wtf is that.

at ricki.... yeah he meant 4th order polynomial right???? LMFAO.. lets ask the OP if he meant bandpass....

GTFO

If you would like to learn more about enclosures and designing them please shoot me a PM. You have made yourself look like a big enough ass that I don't have to. Other than that I'm done cluttering this thread.

HAHA ask you!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL