SMpaintball78

Holy frig.. caseys done something iv never seen.

yeah i do get into altercations with members of this forum, but i dont always start it... i asked ricki a simple yes or no question then all of a sudden i get accused of calling him out.. wtf is that.

No not "all of a sudden" I asked you to elaborate and you declined to.

yeah because i thought you could comprehend what i meant by going back and reading. obviously not. sorry i overestimated you. my fault. this guy cant admit he made a simple mistake... everyone makes mistakes.

Sorry OP. im done.

so why the polyfill? and have someone sit on the rear windshield to get better score.

did the Polly so the sub thinks its in a little bigger sealed part of the box. Will be trying with different amounts and with none to see if there is any difference.....I will definitely Try the rear window thing thanks

Is this a bandpass enclosure, or just standard ported? Definitely not the first either way, but I'm interested in seeing how it meters. How does it sound?

OK here goes.... he stated it was a 4th order. Then you ask "is it a bandpass enclosure, or just a standard ported?"... there you go pal...

in any case i have never heard or even think that someone would ever put the port into a cabin without the sub if it was a standard ported box, so that should've been outta the question even if you didnt see what he wrote.

Seriously? 4th order is not specific enough. A standard ported enclosure is referred to as a fourth order vented enclosure. Fourth order bandpass or 4th order vented, see the difference?

Its a 4th order bandpass by the way lol. In case people have not figured it out

THANKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this a bandpass enclosure, or just standard ported? Definitely not the first either way, but I'm interested in seeing how it meters. How does it sound?

did you read his post???

nice! but ive seen this type setup like 100 times.

you are asking questions that are answered in the OPs first post.. thats what it means.

You seriously need an attitude adjustment. 4th order can be ANY alignment that has a 4th order response. Two very typical uses are a STANDARD ported enclosure and a bandpass. There are other ways to have that response as well.

You consistently piss in people's posts with moronic statements that are off topic. I've warned you before. At this point, I'm putting you on permanent vacation. You can revoke your vacation by sending me a PM that states how you are going to change and why your attitude will be better. Until that happens you aren't posting on this board anymore.

Lantz, sorry your thread got derailed. We don't hide things on this forum though so unless you want the thread cleaned I am leaving the off topic comments. If you do want them cleaned I'll split the thread and move the mess.

Just to make this post on topic. That installation is about the only valid reason for using a 4th order BP. If you aren't passing from one compartment to another they are generally not logical choices.

this guy has always been an arseho.. hes the same prick that once told me " well IF i had your stereo I WOULD be louder then you are"

lol lemme get this right... IF you had a stereo you would be loud... gotcha...

sorry but i am louder than you... its not a competition though.

your such a jerk off, i can see you missed the point ONCE AGAIN......

i bet your a very sad lonaly man.

Lantz, sorry your thread got derailed. We don't hide things on this forum though so unless you want the thread cleaned I am leaving the off topic comments. If you do want them cleaned I'll split the thread and move the mess.

Just to make this post on topic. That installation is about the only valid reason for using a 4th order BP. If you aren't passing from one compartment to another they are generally not logical choices.

eh its cool haha. casey cant post pics or videos on the internet so im just tryin to help a brotha out. when i feel the sudden urge for bass (which is almost all the time) i hit him up lol. 90% of the time, ill hit him up and hes done something different to make it louder. it blurs your vision and makes it hard to breath like no other... cant say iv ever heard a single 15 set-up to do that before lol.

anyone know about how far i should keep the middle of my port away from the rear window?