Sign in to follow this  
PistolPete94

Looking to buy a clean 1000-1600rms amp!

I just got a Rockford t1 and I'm looking for a clean rms power amp. I want to wire it down to 1ohm. I don't have much to spend sadly but I do have a Lanzar 1800maxx pro if anyone wants to buy it.

I just got a Rockford t1 and I'm looking for a clean rms power amp. I want to wire it down to 1ohm. I don't have much to spend sadly but I do have a Lanzar 1800maxx pro if anyone wants to buy it.

How much is not much?

they tested the audiopipe ap1500 to do well for a cheap amp that can be had for around 150.

I've had the ap1800 one and it was okk. I like my crescendos so much better though!!

http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_4093/Audiopipe-AP15001D-1500W-Mono-D-Amplifier.html

144 shipped!!

they're also authorized dealers and it comes both warranty. I bought mine there and accidentally blew it up and with the warranty they sent me a brand new one no question s asked lol

With the ap1800 I've heard someone did like 1850 rms. I have no idea if that's true or not but suppose to make rated power with great electrical.

Well if I could get a crescendo I would... :(. Ill see about a crescendo but I'm not sure. But the audiopipe seems to be pretty great for a cheaper amp

yeah i read it did really close to the rating for being such a cheap amp..

Edited by stealth

Wow that's awesome. I may do that. Thanks a lot man. Btw your truck build is awesome!

Do you remember what the rms came in web you tested it? I'm just curious

I have a rockford t-1000 bdcp that will do 1579 watts rms at 1 ohm 14.4 v want 275.00 for let me know .

I have a rockford t-1000 bdcp that will do 1579 watts rms at 1 ohm 14.4 v want 275.00 for let me know .

Now that is something I could possibly do my friend! I was just offered 260 for a brand new skar 1200.1.. I got check something's out but that's the amp I was origionally looking for is that t1000bdcp

Let me know its just sitting here i have two of them there are back up just in case my t-2500 has problems .

You got anything you might want to trade

Sign in to follow this