ramos

USACi show april 1st in the noke

I would like to but there is a dbDrag comp in Glen Burnie near baltimore that day.

Thought Dave called them and said it was SPL only?

Either way I'll probably be there.

Anyone have directions? :D

I was told spl only too. I looked at the usaci site and it says both. Most likely spl only in this neck of the woods. Let me make sure it is at the kmart parking lot on franklin road. They took down the location for some odd reason. I can get you directions. :)

Come on down man, bang up on some neck wanna be's :D Just wish I had something operable that's not a convertable :( Oh well, should be fun just to watch anyway :)

I'll be there----Ramos---I will bring the 12's with me!

Sweet, I'll have to listen to the magnum. maybe give ya a sneak preview of my $12 budget drivers. ;):)

Aight, here we go just map quest this address. If you have ever been to custom autosound on Franklin road. It's just right up the street from them :)

SPRING SHOWDOWN ~ NATIONAL BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION BENEFIT CAR, TRUCK & CYCLE SHOW

BIG K-MART PARKING LOT ON FRANKLIN RD

3555 FRANKLIN RD

ROANOKE, VA 24018

Edited by ramos

id be going if i wasnt going to be in atlanta this weekend. i'll be at the ones in may though.

ill prolly ride up for chits and giggles

dont have anything worth playing with

yet

id be going if i wasnt going to be in atlanta this weekend.  i'll be at the ones in may though.

ATL, dawg!

You coming down Mr. SQ ? :)

You coming down Mr. SQ  ? :)

Yep..Smokedog and I are going to stop by dave's house saturday morning and we are going to come to the noke and have a few laughs :)

I'm sure that custom auto sound will be in full effect :fing34:

Woo hoo . Sounds fun I'll be back in town Friday night. hopefully I can get my passenger kick resined, so you and Dave can pick apart what I have so far. :)

Sweet, looking forward too it. I haven't heard the magnum since the addition of the vifa's either. :)

you are in for a treat. the magnum sounds a lot better. i had a chance to hear it when he got the speakers installed and it was nice. he told me that he adjusted the time alignment after my demo and it sounds better. I guess that i will find out this weekend