Sign in to follow this  
SundownWham

My SSA 12" ZCON Order

I have ordered a Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 12 recently and I was wondering my expected arrival date. Any feedback is great.

SSA STORE - Order #5298

Order Status: Awaiting Shipment

Order Date: 27th Nov 2012 @ 3:49 AM

Order Total: $422.00 USD

It is going to be paired with a Crescendo bc 3500 two optima yellow top batteries and XS power 1/0 wire

Edited by SundownWham

Nice choice in sub haha I ordered my Zcon 12s late last month. I cant wait too get them. :)

Nice choice in sub haha I ordered my Zcon 12s late last month. I cant wait too get them. :)/>/>

What date ? Have they been shipped?* Edited by SundownWham

I ordered it on November 26th and nope not shipped yet. If you ordered from store you should of saw that it takes 21 BUSINESS days to build. That's not weekends or holidays.

The reason it takes so long is they build it once you order it. They're not the company that just has them sitting on the shelf. These subs are hand crafted right here in the US. I wouldn't doubt that it's going to take a little longer due to having the black friday sale and having many people placing orders, including me. Also it's going to be christmas and new years, so obviously they wont be working those days. I would expect it done by early Jan.

I ordered it on November 26th and nope not shipped yet. If you ordered from store you should of saw that it takes 21 BUSINESS days to build. That's not weekends or holidays.

The reason it takes so long is they build it once you order it. They're not the company that just has them sitting on the shelf. These subs are hand crafted right here in the US. I wouldn't doubt that it's going to take a little longer due to having the black friday sale and having many people placing orders, including me. Also it's going to be christmas and new years, so obviously they wont be working those days. I would expect it done by early Jan.

im sure it will be here before then cause it will be more than enough time to get them out before 20th of December

Well, if what they say about 21 business days is accurate then it would be later. From the 27th of nov it is only 17 days till the 20th of dec. Then its the weekend and holiday beginning of the next week. I'm not saying it won't come out then, just don't be suprised if it doesn't.

I would be surprised if you got it before Christmas. With all of the BF orders I'd expect a minimum of 21 business days. It is worth the wait though.

thanks for input

We just gotta wait it out lol We are gonna get a great sub!!

You maybe seeing your sub soon OP, I ordered around week before you and received one of my Xcons today. GL bro.

I have ordered a Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 12 recently and I was wondering my expected arrival date. Any feedback is great.

SSA STORE - Order #5298

Order Status: Awaiting Shipment

Order Date: 27th Nov 2012 @ 3:49 AM

Order Total: $422.00 USD

It is going to be paired with a Crescendo bc 3500 two optima yellow top batteries and XS power 1/0 wire

i got order number of low 51** and mine stil havent been shipped out... GL

Thanks sundownwham for tho pm letting me know yours was shipped. I checked and mine is shipped also!! Our order numbers were around 52xx incase anyone wants to know.

Thanks sundownwham for tho pm letting me know yours was shipped. I checked and mine is shipped also!! Our order numbers were around 52xx incase anyone wants to know.

must be nice...

Ohh it's real nice haha

Pics or it didn't happen

Edited by jesseadkins187

Pics that show it shipped?? Lol

How bout I show pics once tthey're here on Friday lol I think that'd be more interesting!

November 25th. It was shipped out today.

Jeeeeez I ordered mine the nov 22 and still hasn't been shipped! Just don't get it... Sure glad they go in order Ha!

What did you order?

I'm not sure why they would ship out later since it's the same sub but different size.