Sign in to follow this  
SundownWham

My SSA 12" ZCON Order

Maybe more 18s than 12s? So they got through the 12s faster..

If I remember correctly, Aaron posted that they aren't building subs in order of purchase but rather by model due to the huge number of holiday sales.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's kinda rude for them to skip ahead in orders just because theres more of certain series being ordered.... Should be first come first served IMO

I wish I could remember the post I read it in. Most people don't know how small an operation SSA is, but they can only make so many subs at a time and this method is a lot more efficient. They really are an awesome company, be patient your sub is coming.

Yea I read that too. I didnt say it because I wasn't sure if that's what it said. You sub should be shipped anyday now!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's kinda rude for them to skip ahead in orders just because theres more of certain series being ordered.... Should be first come first served IMO

It usually is, but in the focus of speed and efficiency, they are doing it a little different for the holiday/BF rush.

It usually is, but in the focus of speed and efficiency, they are doing it a little different for the holiday/BF rush.

Just wanted to say thanks to aaron and everyone over at SSA sorry for getting so impacient lol but yeah i finally got em and there beast on top of it just got out of hospital also so really sucks... heres a little vid of them

Why are you planning on blowing them haha? Feel better btw.

lol well no i dont ever plan on blowing anything but i have had leads fail on me before is all... thanks too man

lol well no i dont ever plan on blowing anything but i have had leads fail on me before is all... thanks too man

I would suggest finding out why before blowing $1,000 worth of subs.

I would suggest finding out why before blowing $1,000 worth of subs.

oh hell 1000 is pocket change bro ;)

We have not had a sandwiched lead fail with any of our subs that have been used and installed properly. All out SPL competition is different, and I am not positive, but pretty sure it is near zero.

Looks pretty crazy! How do you like them so far?

looks a bit nutty in there