Sign in to follow this  
AgentTyler

Fast order?

So I purchased an Xcon through Amazon from SSA and it already says my shipping label has been created. Does that mean it's already completed? I just ordered it 2 days ago.

So I purchased an Xcon through Amazon from SSA and it already says my shipping label has been created. Does that mean it's already completed? I just ordered it 2 days ago.

No it has not shipped, simply means that the tracking label is assigned to your order. Amazon has no other way to set the order status other then shipped. You will still have to wait for it to be built, but it's worth it smile.png

Thanks for your business, we really appreciate it!

That's what I thought. I bought an Icon about 6 months ago and it took awhile to get and that subwoofer was a beast. I cant wait to hear the Xcon. :)

That's what I thought. I bought an Icon about 6 months ago and it took awhile to get and that subwoofer was a beast. I cant wait to hear the Xcon. smile.png

Now don't keep looking at the tracking info for updates, it will drive you crazy lol. Great product choice though, SSA has great customer service.

:woot:

That's what I thought. I bought an Icon about 6 months ago and it took awhile to get and that subwoofer was a beast. I cant wait to hear the Xcon. smile.png

Now don't keep looking at the tracking info for updates, it will drive you crazy lol. Great product choice though, SSA has great customer service.

It's already driving me crazy. :(

That's how I am too! I hate having to wait and the sub I really really want takes about a month too be made and shipped lol but I know it'll be worth it for the SSA subs :)

I ordered two ssa subs nov.19th and just got them tuesday. So if you ordered on BF it will be longer.

Whats the average turn around time to from order to shipping?

21 business days, but probably a bit longer around this time of year.

Amazon Order #: 110-2527838-3207408

Can anyone check the status for me please?

It's in the build process, along with a large number of other orders from the holiday rush.

any updates?

Did you ccheck tracking number? Your sub be shipping out anyday now!!

That's what I'm hoping. I've been checking everyday but no updates. I wasn't sure if they went by the one on Amazon or not.

Any Update?

Load's of Gcon's just went out last night.

I purchased an Xcon tho :(

I guess we're on the same boat, I ordered mine nov 21 though if it makes you feel better. My gcons were already shipped, but I was really more excited with the Zcons which are still in the build process.

Well if you ordered on the 2nd of December and still haven't received your Xcon, then I have a lot of waiting left.