i ordered a btl about a month ago and its status has been awaiting fullfillment this whole thime. I have not got any emails or updates on my sub and in my account it says i have no completed orders with fi audio but the mony has been taken out of my bank account. has anyone had a problem simmilar to this? also i cannot get any return e mails or messages on my order. any help would be apreciated. thank you.

Have you tried calling them?

they do not post a phone number on thier website. I have sent them a couple of e mails and messages on my fi audio account but have had no luck.

Go to there forum and make a thread i am sure they will contact you then

This is the Fi forum. your order status will not change until it is built and ready for shipment. It is in process.

thank you very much fi forum thats all i have been trying to find out

Unfortunately it's very common to get very little response from them. You will receive your sub, just don't expect some great customer service experience.

who is this guy sterb191.gif

yeah i have noticed i was planning on buying more but im not so sure now. its taken a month for one sub i dont really dont really want to wait that long to get a sub. especially when i can drive a hour and get hdc4's for like 400$

I rather wait for a fi sub.knowing what im getting.

I placed my order on black friday Nov 23rd My sub arrived today 12-18 Keep in mind build time qoutes at the time you placed the order. Mine was 10-15 business days. And that they where closed for the thanksgiving holidays. It should be real close to coming. What was your order date and order number?

i actually ordered my sub on the 23rd also my number is 608

who is this guy sterb191.gif

lmao

thank you very much fi forum thats all i have been trying to find out

Fi has a great product but customer service needs an overhaul. Problem is they dont have a fulltime cs person, which helps keep cost down. Everyone there works either building, machining, packing or all the above. Shawn is the closest to a cs person but he runs 3 businesses. So he's not on much unless theres something that someone brings to his attention thats outta hand. In your case, its just being built. No worries.

ok thanks bro

i actually ordered my sub on the 23rd also my number is 608

I was #596 you gotta be real close.

I too have placed an order for a 15"btl n2 on the 24th. And my status has been awaiting fulfilment for the longest! I've emailed inquiring on status with no response. Getting a little discouraged. Customer service is definitely not part of the fi package. Wonder if I should go ahead and order the recone kit now to insure I've got it months down the road? Wonder if Ascendant Audio leaves their customers in the dark also?