KyleBrown

ARMYKYLE1's Blazer build! GFY it's slowwww

just read thru the whole thread....I take it you live in the N/O area?  I pass thru NO every Tuesday travelling to and from Houma La.  How'd you get access to the old six flags?  know someone- or di they leave the gates open?

gonna be a bad bish when it is done...keep up the good work!

just read thru the whole thread....I take it you live in the N/O area?  I pass thru NO every Tuesday travelling to and from Houma La.  How'd you get access to the old six flags?  know someone- or di they leave the gates open?

gonna be a bad bish when it is done...keep up the good work!

I'm in Gulfport. But I frequent that area. I was dating a girl who's dad ran security for a movie company that was out there.  

Cool man- makes a great backdrop for picture.

Picked up the fourth 15 and went to my first DB Drag show over the past weekend. So guess what that means!? Legal testing! Testing went great, put up way better number than I though it would. For my qualifying round I just ran a 149 since I didn't feel like getting out of the AC (over 150 you can't stay in the vehicle) Well went it came to my first my elimination round I f'ed up and put the seat way of my remote reaching the HU to unpause it... But in testing after numerous full tilt burps, maybe 2-5sec between each one and the best I got was 154.8 @43hz So I think with everything cool, it should do a 155 legal. Did some outlaw burps 155.4 seemed to be the best but that was after all the other burps lol. 

At this point, I don't think I'm going to directly sink anymore money into this truck. Just going to put some money aside and buy something newer with less rust and overall better shape. Probably sell this thing for grand. But I have gotten some more goodies. 

Yay! A box!

20130901_170214_zpsa9e12bdd.jpg

More boxes!

20130901_170237_zps01bf82aa.jpg

Beefy, four anarchy mid bass drivers. 

20130901_170505_zps993afb34.jpg

IMG_20130901_170744_zps1586139f.jpg

20130901_171335_zps1f18312f.jpg

Next to a "standard size" 6.5 (not an insult to the IA which are very nice)

20130901_172217_zps0efe87be.jpg

Basket OD difference

20130901_172247_zps09ae172c.jpg

Ass to ass.

20130901_172325_zps1c929a43.jpg

Fancy it up with instagram.

IMG_20130901_170806_zpsc4f40bb0.jpg

nice update.

anarchys look awesomw!!!

nice update.

Thank you sir. But I think this build is on hold for the most part. I hated to see what happened to your exploder man. That's a sessy ford. 

anarchys look awesomw!!!

Pictures honestly don't do them justice. The price to quality don't match at all imo. I need to put a pic of them next to my tantric mids. 

I was gonna ask you why you didn't do a side by side with the Tantric mids, but figured you still had them installed.

I was gonna ask you why you didn't do a side by side with the Tantric mids, but figured you still had them installed.

I do, they're much bigger than them too. It's honestly not fair to compare them (size wize) to other 6.5" drivers. 

are those 6.5's discontinued? tried to search them and found nothing for where you could purchase.  They look like little beasts...

im ready for this wall!!!

im ready for this wall!!!

Me too lol. But I'm up in the air about dumping more money into this. Plus some financial issues. This shit with government has brought me some issues...

sorry to hear that man...keep your head up.

nice Kyle!!! sent you a pm btw

I am wink.png

I am wink.png

Are those the Anarchies pictured in the video?  They do not look like this on the link you left for the purchase?

System can definately get down. great work.

nice Kyle!!! sent you a pm btw

I am wink.png

Reply in a sec. 

I am wink.png

Are those the Anarchies pictured in the video?  They do not look like this on the link you left for the purchase?

System can definately get down. great work.

No, those are tantric mids. Different animals. They're still quite impressive though. 

you said the tantric mids are different animals than the anarchy. can explain trying to understand???

you said the tantric mids are different animals than the anarchy. can explain trying to understand???

The tantrics are geared more to an IB setup, basically loading the whole door cavity. Whereas the Anachy's want to be in an actual enclosure, ported or sealed. Also, the tantrics are a component set, not just a mid range driver. The tantric woofer works good in a 2way configuration whereas the Anarchy would be much better in a 3 way setup. Since they don't carry as high. For a dedicated midbass and if you have the room for an enclosure, the anarchy would better probably. They're also extremely heavy lol. I'd say 7lbs each. 

Well. I planned on selling this piece of shit, but tax returns aren't looking favorable. 

So today, I had to cut a couple bolts to get the front seats out. Got some wires prepped for my volt meter. Got the floor prepped for the most part. Going to be laying some stinger roadkill expert and alpha damn in certain places. Going to group all the wires together accordingly. I've also fixed the 4wd, so that's cool. Right now, I'm smart charging each battery independently. 

Going to be starting the wall soon. 

Brand new front actuator. 

20140111_142104_zpsop7fqb6t.jpg

Flexing it a little. 

20140111_155659_zpstkf7tb2w.jpg

20140111_155715_zpsgdbgdcmd.jpg

One seat out. 

20140126_133840_zps1dyyjlvz.jpg

I love a rats nest. 

20140126_183033_zpst34yemy1.jpg

One of the bolts I had to cut out. 

20140126_183057_zpspfwck8c7.jpg

More updates, Started cleaning the wires a little and my ADHD kicked in so I moved on to deadener. I have close to five sheets on the floor(single layer) One little patch left to cover up. I'm getting my motivation back. I just hate this cold ass weather. 

1390866841030_zpssy9m902y.jpg

Basshead problems.

20140127_211325_zpsrnzdzm6a.jpg

Just a few little patches left. 

20140127_210831_zpst11vkizg.jpg

One big patch on the passenger side. 

20140127_210814_zpsantatxt0.jpg

This the RCA's, LC-1, parking brake wire, buck up camera switch wire and volt meter jumpers. Most of this will hook up through the center console. 

20140127_210739_zpsuq0zoyst.jpg

Last thing I need to truly decide on is my front stage. Then I'll throw the carpet back in.

Glad to see you working on it again.

Glad to see you working on it again.

It's fighting me every bit of the way.