Sign in to follow this  
oldschool4life

BM series subwoofers...

Oh yeah. :)

The parameters listed here are for the 12" prototype only. T/S's will change slightly for the final version. (the sample was also a dual 2 Ohm, not a dual 4 Ohm)

Fs: 30

Re: 4 Ohm

Qm: 3.2

Qe: .40

Qt: .36

BL: 13

Vas: 118 liters

And that's all I'm releasing at this time.

Looks interesting :)

That's b/c xmax topics/debates are as fruitful as putting a large wing on an FF car. :D

PS: We thought about using Fibutron* in these BM's but we decided not too. If we had used it, however, it would have brought the destruction of every other speaker known to man. Xmax would have been eleventybillion, Fs 1 Hz, Mms 1 gram, and it might have had the ability to cure cancer...although we're not sure about the last one yet.

Just ask Jake and Hollis about the magnitude of Fibutron.*

*Fibutron is an SI developed and engineered product. Any un-licensed use without the written consent of SI will result in legal ramifications.

PS: We thought about using Fibutron* in these BM's but we decided not too.  If we had used it, however, it would have brought the destruction of every other speaker known to man.  Xmax would have been eleventybillion, Fs 1 Hz, Mms 1 gram, and it might have had the ability to cure cancer...although we're not sure about the last one yet.

*Fibutron is an SI developed and engineered product.  Any un-licensed use without the written consent of SI will result in legal ramifications.

so it's like XBL^2?

PS: We thought about using Fibutron* in these BM's but we decided not too.  If we had used it, however, it would have brought the destruction of every other speaker known to man.  Xmax would have been eleventybillion, Fs 1 Hz, Mms 1 gram, and it might have had the ability to cure cancer...although we're not sure about the last one yet.

*Fibutron is an SI developed and engineered product.  Any un-licensed use without the written consent of SI will result in legal ramifications.

so it's like XBL^2?

More like xbl^3

lmao cure cancer

ohhhhhhhh sounds pretty

Fibutron also cures impotence... side effects may include increased x-max.

it should also be noted that other side effects include funky-pupativity, going boom like so, man-tits, and also increased impotentce.

side effects not typical, 3 in 4 test participants resulted with increased impotence. but we think they were gay to start with.

Oh boy.

i think what nick really meant to say was "hell fudgein yeah it will cure a flippin headache. gosh!"

I have a whole bottle of Fibutron stowed away in my head board... My girlfriend hates it when I use it on her....

Oh wait... that's anal ease... and I don't have a girlfriend. :Doh: