Sign in to follow this  
S.DeYoung

Zed Audio Leviathan III

For sale is a Zed Leviathan III. Barely used, still has the plastic wrap on the Plexiglas cover. $600 shipped.

From the Zed Audio website:

Specifications

• Rated power is 190 watts x 6 into 4 ohm or 300w x 6 into 2 ohm.
    • Bridged power is 380w x 3 into 8 ohm or 600w x 3 into 4 ohm.
    • The 3 pairs of channels are independently bridgeable.
    • Two, four or six input configuration.
    • Channels 1+2 feature a 24dB per octave Linkwitz Riley High crossover.
    • Channels 1+2 can run in FLAT mode (Pre-amplifiers completely bypassed), High Pass or Low Pass from channels 5+6.
    • Channels 3+4 feature 24dB per octave Linkwitz Riley High and Low Pass crossovers.
    • Channels 3+4 can run in FLAT mode (Pre-amplifiers completely bypassed), High Pass, Low Pass or Bandpass or Low Pass from channels 5+6. .
    • Channels 5+6 feature feature 24dB per octave Linkwitz Riley High and Low Pass crossovers.
    • Channels 5+6 can run in FLAT mode (Pre-amplifiers completely bypassed), High Pass, Low Pass or Bandpass.
    • The High Pass crossover doubles as a subsonic filter as it is able to respond down to 10Hz.

LEVIATHAN Is well suited to running a multitude of different systems from simple 4 satellite/sub woofer type to tri and quad amped systems. Level controls accommodate input levels up to 8.6v RMS. Pre-amplifiers utilize a fully isolated power supply for zero ground loops. Pre-amplifiers drive the main amplifiers in a fully balanced mode. Class D amplifiers utilize high-speed high current low gate charge MOSFETs. Fully regulated power supply delivers power independent of battery voltage. There are a total of seventeen regulated power supplies. The power supply utilizes twelve 110 amp MOSFETs in a source follower configuration for maximum bandwidth. Low ESR 105°C capacitors are used in the power supply. Very high efficiency owing to the smart power supply. Tiffany RCA's with Teflon inserts are used for ultimate quality and reliability. Made in the USA

CF7F5C21-178A-40BD-804A-7792317BAA5F-3015-0000030AE8C28D8A.jpg

B3B67FCD-FD36-4C41-9111-93546683AA8C-3015-0000030B12E83F53.jpg

E5C644F3-3F83-4EF4-85E8-4B72F3C461EB-3015-0000030B2EF3B551.jpg

Sick amplifier, excellent seller.

Thank you Aaron. The best amplifier I have ever owned. I just don't need two smile.png

Also, I forgot to mention I will be donating 5% of the selling price to Shawn's New Leg Fund

1st post updated

You changed your name! That caught me off guard for a second.

You changed your name! That caught me off guard for a second.

gayhaaay1.gif

Bump it, if you are interested let me know. Make me an offer.

Back up for sale!!!

Sold again!!!

Awesome amps never last long when they are sold at such a good deal!

Sign in to follow this