rezac

Are the new Wardens ever going to be here?!?!

I still would have liked to hear IA's side of this story tho.

Same here, I'm surprised they haven't dropped in.

Cause they barely come on the forum and right now they are at CES or leaving. Im sure the dealers side of the story would be more entertaining as he is the middle man and seems to have more pull when it comes to their products than SSA does.

how do you figure he has more pull then ssa? I called and talked with Trisha a couple of times then my dealer did also. Seems strange that ia doesn't have a release date but yet they are at ces, wouldn't make sense to go to ces with old products.

Edited by Rezac

how do you figure he has more pull then ssa?

I'm going to assume that was sarcasm. I highly doubt that some no name brand new IA dealer would have more pull than SSA.

Cause they barely come on the forum and right now they are at CES or leaving. Im sure the dealers side of the story would be more entertaining as he is the middle man and seems to have more pull when it comes to their products than SSA does.

That is was concerns me, especially the part where the "dealer" does not have the money to give back to the customer.

Just back from CES...Let me explain what has happened. We told the dealer we were hoping to have Warden's back in stock around the end of the year / first of the year time frame. Let me say we do not do pre-orders - but this dealer asked if he could go ahead and order a pair so he could be sure when they release his customer would for sure get one. We agreed to help him out and said basically if you prepay you will be the first to get them, but there is no exact time line and no refunds for this product. As everyone would want to preorder and then change their mind. The dealer agreed to this and we took the order. The dealer called back recently and we told him the exact same thing again. Tricia then double check with me and I told her we will not issue a refund, but he could use the credit to order something else to help him out.

So you are more than welcome to order something else in exchange for the 2 Wardens you ordered - we've said that the whole time.

Finally we heard the third side of the story, makes sense now instead of going of 1.5 sides of a story.

OP, you'd better order some subs and an amp from them. Don't wait for future products.

For the cost of 2 wardens you may get some very good IA subs and 2 amps, even some comp sets !

Go for it, don't wait !

Yep, we are working on that as we speak. We will be good to go, I am pumped to be able to try out some IA products!

Mod,

Can you lock the thread?

Anyone even have pics of the "new" warden?