Sign in to follow this  
tuckintaco93

lets see the king cab builds ,

looking for some ideas for my 18's

whatever 18's you have now are not good enough for the setup you'd like... I personally would tune to 10hz since you're not happy with the 80hz you previously tuned your enclosure to. If anything I'd say that possibly you're having issue with the crank on your subs right now and that's why you're not happy with the setup.

Got any pics of your current vehicle and setup so we can drool a bit?

Title : lets see the king cab builds <------------- lazy, do a search, you are not special !

Post: looking for some ideas for my 18's <------------- keep looking !

your a fucking moron,

i know exactly what a king cab truck is little boy... the issue with your half ass lacker post was not the phrase " king cab" that you seem to be STUCK ON..... your a simple minded little fucker...

I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU CALL THE FUCKIN TRUCK THE ISSUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WORKS KING NOR CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it has to do with you being lazy, too lazy to even start a topic properly,

im done with you. you might aswell leave because ill never help you with shit.

Haha at the responses, why stoop to the OP's level.

Hella of a thread, me likes it :woot:

This thread is lolz. Either he really is illiterate and 14 years old or he's this forums greatest professional troll.

Wow this is hilarious!! I can't believe the OP is acting like a d bag. If you would of added a few more sentences of detail stating what your goals, budget and equipment was you would of been helped by a lot of very smart people that have a shit ton of experience. Though you ruined your chances by being a smart ass. There's a reason you started the thread because YOU didn't know and needed help.