Sign in to follow this  
Polish

07 Honda Fit - Bangin on a Budget

nice build....love the new american bass subs

Yea man I wish I could try an 18 or add another 15. My 15 is still doing great. 

_

I got a new battery under the hood finally. The S680 XS Power. I am pretty impressed so far for such a small battery. 

xspowers680_zpsdffd8411.jpg

Gonna add a D series or something in the back soon. Then MORE POWER!!

The American Bass 15 is still kicking hard, this sub is awesome. I'd love to upgrade to an 18 of some sort eventually just to move a little more air but they are all so expensive unless you settle for a basic Parts Express model which wouldn't hold a candle to the 15.

I'd like to upgrade everything again really but being a baller on a budget, it's no so easy. If you were in my shoes, what would you upgrade? Here are my current system specs. I might look into some OFC wiring but not sure how much it would help given my current lowish power setup.

• Head Unit – Pioneer DEH-X7500S
  • Front Door Speakers –6.5″ MB Quart Components FSB216
  • Rear Door Speakers – 6.5” Phoenix Gold Coaxial (HU Power)
  • Amplifiers – Rockford Fosgate R125-2 on the MBQ’s / MB Quart ONX1.1600D on the Sub
  • Subwoofer - American Bass XFL 15″ Dual 2 Ohm in 4.4 cu/ft tuned to 33hz
  • Battery/Wiring – Xs Power S680 / 2 AWG DB Link CCA / Scosche Distribution Block
  • Sound Deadening – 40ish sq/ft FatMat in the hatch. I would have liked some higher end second skin type deadening but the budget was not there.

A quick demo video showing a bit of flex with whatever Decaf song was playing at the moment.

Love the comments in the video...made me laugh.