sunburn

order # 5111, ordered nov 21

Hope SSA can give definite shipping date for the zcon 18's and gcon 12's.

Anybody else with earlier order number that hasn't received their drivers yet?

i ordered the next day nov 22 and my Zcons just finally shipped out late wend early thurs... should be on there way did you check the tracking link and see if UPS has updated it?

I just received one xcon but am waiting on a second xcon. Also waiting on 2 Zcon 12s & 15s. I'm guessing they got really slammed with the sale. I don't mind the wait after seeing my Xcon, just wish they would ship the second so I can get one build done.

The factory is going as fast as they can. Orders are shipping out in bunches.

The factory is going as fast as they can. Orders are shipping out in bunches.

Received those Zcons. Monster subs. Now waiting on the second Xcon. Aaron thanks for all the support and for answering all the emails.

OP sorry for the derail.

another odd thing about my order is that I ordered 2 zcon 18's and 3 Gcon 12's but only got tracking numbers for 2 zcon 18's and 2 gcon 12's. one gcon was already shipped but UPS tracking only updated when the package was already received.

good for you brother. I ordered a day earlier yet mine have not shipped out yet. faintthud.gif

good for you brother. I ordered a day earlier yet mine have not shipped out yet. faintthud.gif

yeah man i feel ya sucks waiting that long.. i lost excitment towards the end lol like they say thou its worth the wait

Glad the subs mad it, the grunting in pain is funny. But you are already expecting to recone and use parts not meant for it no less? Some of the comments on the video are so wrong, it's not worth my effort.

I have hammered the absolute shit out if my zcons. Never a lead failure. And only one burnt coil in a year and a half on 5k each. These are not a cheap, off the shelf China sub.

Just saying.

why do you assume you will blow leads?

never said they were cheap china subs i know there bad ass subs ive owned every line of Fi subs ive had lead failure before is all im saying i reconed my BTL's and ripped a lead with in few weeks and i was tried of hearing from nick that it was cause of my sub sonic filter not set high enough when i ran my AQ hdc3 for how long without a subsonic on at ALL without a single issue i simply think the sandwhiched lead is a flaw... people will say all day long they havent had issues this and that.. well i got bunch of people that set state records numorous times that had same issues so i know its not the installer....

Glad the subs mad it, the grunting in pain is funny. But you are already expecting to recone and use parts not meant for it no less? Some of the comments on the video are so wrong, it's not worth my effort.

and its youtube aaron what do you expect people are gonna talk shit and post stupid ass comments... gotta deal with it everyday

the looonngg wait for my zcons is making me more eager to beat my previous personal db record. looking forward on doing at least 160db with them in a 40+hz box...

i did a 159.8 with 2 zcon 12s in a prefab box... of course, thats a port score haha but still a 160!

159.8 is not 160 :D

on the dash below 50hz tongue.png, done a 161.3 before using a pair of underpowered atomic ele 15's but above 50hz. So I think 160 on a pair of zcon 18's is very possible.

I'm going to ask a dumb question here, so pardon my ignorance. Why is 150+ the magic number with how loud you play? I'm guessing it's Sonic Bliss, but enlighten me. I've been overseas in Japan too long, so any info would help. I even tried asking Google.

I'm going to ask a dumb question here, so pardon my ignorance. Why is 150+ the magic number with how loud you play? I'm guessing it's Sonic Bliss, but enlighten me. I've been overseas in Japan too long, so any info would help. I even tried asking Google.

Its been a very common goal within the past two years, I think its starting to die out with the most common users here, and are now reaching higher. But of course, the new commers will still shoot for 150. Which is no means a bad goal. I suppose its just some kind of mental thing lol. A 150 is pretty loud imo, especially in a daily.

and 60s means using concrete for reinforcement and underpowered means below 20k watts. biggrin.png

and 60s means using concrete for reinforcement and underpowered means below 20k watts. biggrin.png

adhd.gif

never said they were cheap china subs i know there bad ass subs ive owned every line of Fi subs ive had lead failure before is all im saying i reconed my BTL's and ripped a lead with in few weeks and i was tried of hearing from nick that it was cause of my sub sonic filter not set high enough when i ran my AQ hdc3 for how long without a subsonic on at ALL without a single issue i simply think the sandwhiched lead is a flaw... people will say all day long they havent had issues this and that.. well i got bunch of people that set state records numorous times that had same issues so i know its not the installer....

There is a signifigant problem with your logic there. The reason you were able to play your HDC3's without a subsonic filter on is because they have a very short coil, there is not enough coil length to cause a suspension failure like that. Your BTL had a very long coil, that is why you were able to rip a lead wire; the coil is able to push the suspension that far if you let it; especially with a sub sonic filter set too low.