Sign in to follow this  
EPerez

2012 Fusion All Sundown Everything! Start Pg. 14

Don't have the Zcons anymore. I'm doing a build with 2 12" Xcons. I have one now, but waiting on the other. I bought a Xcon motor from Julian on here and ordered a basket/recone from SSA. The basket/recone should be here within 3 weeks.

VEHICLE:

2012 cherry red Fusion Sport

AUDIO EQUIP:

Sundown SA-6.5 comps

Sundown SAX-125.2

2 12" SSA Xcons

Sundown SAZ-2500

Stock 150a alt

Stock batt

Diehard Platinum 31m (rear)

WeldingSupply

Stinger Volt Meter

Stock Radio and AudioControl LC2i

BOX:

Subs and port front firing sealed off from trunk. Most likely around 32hz. 

NON AUDIO:

Tinted windows 5% all around with 35% whole windshield

Blue VVME HIDS

Red dome lights

LED GLOW lights

Didn't get much of a review of the 15" did we?  This is when you clippity clipped the coils and sold it to me as a "newly reconed" woofer. 

Don't have the Zcons anymore. I'm doing a build with 2 12" Xcons. I have one now, but waiting on the other. I bought a Xcon motor from Julian on here and ordered a basket/recone from SSA. The basket/recone should be here within 3 weeks.

VEHICLE:

AUDIO EQUIP:

Sundown SA-6.5 comps

Sundown SAX-125.2

2 12" SSA Xcons

Sundown SAZ-2500

Stock 150a alt

Stock batt

WeldingSupply

Stinger Volt Meter

BOX:

NON AUDIO:

Blue VVME HIDS

Red dome lights

LED GLOW lights

Didn't get much of a review of the 15" did we?  This is when you clippity clipped the coils and sold it to me as a "newly reconed" woofer. 

popcorn.gif

VEHICLE:

AUDIO EQUIP:

Sundown SA-6.5 comps

Sundown SAX-125.2

2 12" SSA Xcons

Sundown SAZ-2500

Stock 150a alt

Stock batt

WeldingSupply

Stinger Volt Meter

BOX:

NON AUDIO:

Blue VVME HIDS

Red dome lights

LED GLOW lights

lifevest.gif

VEHICLE:

AUDIO EQUIP:

Sundown SA-6.5 comps

Sundown SAX-125.2

2 12" SSA Xcons

Sundown SAZ-2500

Stock 150a alt

Stock batt

WeldingSupply

Stinger Volt Meter

BOX:

NON AUDIO:

Blue VVME HIDS

Red dome lights

LED GLOW lights

lifevest.gif

He sold me a 12 zcon and it had no issues.smile.png

VEHICLE:

AUDIO EQUIP:

Sundown SA-6.5 comps

Sundown SAX-125.2

2 12" SSA Xcons

Sundown SAZ-2500

Stock 150a alt

Stock batt

WeldingSupply

Stinger Volt Meter

BOX:

NON AUDIO:

Blue VVME HIDS

Red dome lights

LED GLOW lights

Fuck off you piece of shit. Stay the fuck out of my thread. The only reason it didn't get much of a review is because it was going to destroy my trunk lid and I needed something smaller to front fire. Don't post in my threads anymore.

Thanks Pete. I have sold nothing to anyone that was ever bad or in a condition I didn't state it in.

I find it hard to believe that Bassink would ever do someone dirty. He goes out of his way all the time to help people out. Build looks great bro!

I find it hard to believe that Bassink would ever do someone dirty. He goes out of his way all the time to help people out. Build looks great bro!

Thank you drew. Means a lot man :)

Bassink learned his lesson after making his sale to me.  People that buy equipment of this caliber aren't stupid.  Cracked basket, (around screw holes) he blamed on shipping...Coils read 7 ohms..Blamed on shipping...

His shipping box = ..original beat up box he got from big john.  nothing but cardboard with sub laying on maybe 25 peanuts...

I told you to quit posting in my threads you dumbass

Cool story bro. Thanks for sharing.

funny story .. the person who got refunded for a recone said he would take a side by side pic of the burned  coil next to the NEW coil  but that never surfaced.

You have become quite the box builder throughout this journey....nice work!  Are you making all your cuts with a skillsaw?  Very impressive if so smile.png I never saw a tablesaw in any of the pics. 

Sine you are obviously in this for the long haul, you may want to get a $50 hand held hydraulic crimper from Harbor Freight.  I had to grind out one of the chucks to make it fit well on 1/0 terminals, but it makes them come out nice.

Edited by Jasonc13

Thank you! I only use a circular saw and a jig saw. It'd be nice to have a table saw but I do just fine without it lol

I was going to get one but I smash the hell out of the terminals with a large metal mallet and it works really good that way too. I can pull on the terminal and they don't move at all.

Thank you! I only use a circular saw and a jig saw. It'd be nice to have a table saw but I do just fine without it lol

I was going to get one but I smash the hell out of the terminals with a large metal mallet and it works really good that way too. I can pull on the terminal and they don't move at all.

That's how I do it lol. Been wanting to get a crimper though

But it seems to work just as good so why get a crimper? Lol

But it seems to work just as good so why get a crimper? Lol

Seems like it would make it quicker and look cleaner. I'm sure ill just keep doing it like this though lol

Would be nice to have a panel saw to lol

wow !
All those subs, boxes and amps...:)

Finally, what do you prefer  for substage ?
I've read about 12"s, 10"s, 15", double 12s or 10s,... I was lost for a moment !

Those X look huge, and I know how big is an Xcon.

you build nice enclosures, for sure ! Congrats

wow !

All those subs, boxes and amps...:)

Finally, what do you prefer  for substage ?

I've read about 12"s, 10"s, 15", double 12s or 10s,... I was lost for a moment !

Those X look huge, and I know how big is an Xcon.

you build nice enclosures, for sure ! Congrats

Lol uhh yea I change my mind a lot. I think I like the dual X 12s the best. They get crazy loud, even in the smaller box they're in now! I'm building a different one that's gonna be 6+ cubes